Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

It was just a suggestion...

Ahh, I thought I was already clear in my first response ;)

Maybe the really big ones might work (max. 1 or 2 per week, if there aren't already lots of other entries. Like birthdays also (other field)

Hmm, I do not know how the darkest red possible appears on a mobile, but is there a possibility to change for now / a time the boards general fonts / letter color to it, in case others also get a better contrast? Especially in quotes that seems to make a big difference, see post above

Edited by terrestrial

Tables from BOM also look like this.

Rank Movie Title (click to view) Studio
Total Gross /Theaters Opening / Theaters Open Close
1 Jurassic World Uni. $651,519,326 4,291 $208,806,270 4,274 6/12 -
2 Avengers: Age of Ultron BV $459,005,868 4,276 $191,271,109 4,276 5/1 10/8
3 Inside Out BV $355,315,670 4,158 $90,440,272 3,946 6/19 -
4 Furious 7 Uni. $351,032,910 4,022 $147,187,040 4,004 4/3 -
5 Minions Uni. $334,601,455 4,311 $115,718,405 4,301 7/10 -
6 Cinderella (2015) BV $201,151,353 3,848 $67,877,361 3,845 3/13 9/17
7 Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Par. $195,000,146 3,988 $55,520,089 3,956 7/31 -
8 Pitch Perfect 2 Uni. $183,785,415 3,660 $69,216,890 3,473 5/15 7/30
9 Ant-Man BV $179,010,134 3,868 $57,225,526 3,856 7/17 -
10 Home (2015) Fox $177,397,510 3,801 $52,107,731 3,708 3/27 9/10
11 The Martian Fox $166,355,148 3,854 $54,308,575 3,831 10/2 -
12 Fifty Shades of Grey Uni. $166,167,230 3,655 $85,171,450 3,646 2/13 5/7
13 The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water Par. $162,994,032 3,680 $55,365,012 3,641 2/6 5/28
14 Straight Outta Compton Uni. $161,058,685 3,142 $60,200,180 2,757 8/14 -
15 San Andreas WB $155,190,832 3,812 $54,588,173 3,777 5/29 -

Yeah if you guys have feedback like this, feel free to post it. We'll see about implementing it. :)

The text is fine. I don't think it'll look good if you make them bolder. Just imagine seeing bold quoted text all the time. Maybe just use a different color scheme (black is ideal) for quoted text. The reason why it's difficult to see is not because it isn't bold but because it's grey.

I am hoping for the return of the possibility to 'preview' a post, for some reasons I seem to see more of my mistakes then... (I think I never edited as much as the last few days) But I'll live if it doesn't come back  ;)

• Community Manager

I am hoping for the return of the possibility to 'preview' a post, for some reasons I seem to see more of my mistakes then... (I think I never edited as much as the last few days) But I'll live if it doesn't come back  ;)

Looks like it's gone for now. Invision claims this is a real WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor so the preview button is no longer necessary. I have taken the time to tell them this is rubbish on their forums.

• Like 6

• Community Manager

One thing that's bugging me is on my iPad whenever I hit the respond space my keyboard comes up but then it goes down. I doubt this is a problem you guys can fix but worth bringing up.

Can you be more specific? What's the "respond" space?

Anyone else having issues with pages not loading right since the update? I have to hit my refresh - reload while on mobile in order for the next page to load after I hit the next page button. 

Try clearing your mobile phone browser's cache.

Can you be more specific? What's the "respond" space?

Try clearing your mobile phone browser's cache.

When I click the next page, no new posts loaded, and I NEED to refresh.

Same problem on the mobile devices.

I was reading another thread and saw a post from someone who has almost 20,000 other posts, and I didn't know who they were, I didn't recognise the name or the avatar or anything, so I checked on their profile to check what their old names were and couldn't find it. Is that now gone? This might seem a little frivolous, but I find it disconcerting not knowing who someone is. I'd be happy if we had to just pick one name and stick with it.

• Like 2

1. When adding a reply / quote and my new post lands on the next page the software reacts... wild and needs time till the window/screen isn't moving anymore. And then I have to scroll to even see my post instead of the little space/window for the next reply

2. Using the 'go to the next unread post' is now better, at least it opens the correct page (mostly), but I end still at the end of a thread when using the notification to access a certain quoted post = I end again under the last post of a thread, seeing only the 'reply' area.

Only in case that helps / gives a hint for your work:

When I reuse the notification thingy within the same session I end with the correct post.

My browser cache... gets emtied out in-depths every time I close the browser

Difficult to explain., I use 2 notebooks (different masis software), both react the same, not a mobile.

I do not know if this has been mentioned but I do not find the option "My Content" in my profile, which listed the threads I had posted in during last 365 days. Maybe it exists and I have not found it, but if it doesn't exist, will it be included in the future? or it has been eliminated? Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

I was reading another thread and saw a post from someone who has almost 20,000 other posts, and I didn't know who they were, I didn't recognise the name or the avatar or anything, so I checked on their profile to check what their old names were and couldn't find it. Is that now gone? This might seem a little frivolous, but I find it disconcerting not knowing who someone is. I'd be happy if we had to just pick one name and stick with it.

Yeah that's gone and I haven't had the chance to bring it back yet. I'm not sure though if it will remember display names from before the update.

1. When adding a reply / quote and my new post lands on the next page the software reacts... wild and needs time till the window/screen isn't moving anymore. And then I have to scroll to even see my post instead of the little space/window for the next reply

2. Using the 'go to the next unread post' is now better, at least it opens the correct page (mostly), but I end still at the end of a thread when using the notification to access a certain quoted post = I end again under the last post of a thread, seeing only the 'reply' area.

Only in case that helps / gives a hint for your work:

When I reuse the notification thingy within the same session I end with the correct post.

My browser cache... gets emtied out in-depths every time I close the browser

Difficult to explain., I use 2 notebooks (different masis software), both react the same, not a mobile.

Invision is aware of the second bug. Hopefully they'll fix it in a bug report but nothing I can do. And yeah on the first one, also a bug by Invision.

I do not know if this has been mentioned but I do not find the option "My Content" in my profile, which listed the threads I had posted in during last 365 days. Maybe it exists and I have not found it, but if it doesn't exist, will it be included in the future? or it has been eliminated? Thank you in advance.

It's now "See My Activity". It works different now though.

• Like 1

Two things:

1. Is it possible to restore the "Read More" button on the bottom of the thread list?

2. When you click on replies to see who has the most posts in a thread it starts but then the number of replies goes away and the list doesn't come up.

11 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Alright, my big issue with this newest update is that if I want to open multiple new tabs, I have to right click every one. Is there a way bring back the CTL+click to open a new tab on threads and pages?

That still works for me.