Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

17 hours ago, terrestrial said:

2. Using the 'go to the next unread post' is now better, at least it opens the correct page (mostly), but I end still at the end of a thread when using the notification to access a certain quoted post = I end again under the last post of a thread, seeing only the 'reply' area.

Where can I see the Go to the next unread post? I can't find it.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, bcf26 said:

Where can I see the Go to the next unread post? I can't find it.

Thank you.

As said, I am not using a mobile, in case you do.

If you are viewing the ... index? like this page

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/4-box-office-discussion/

then you should see a thick prominent colored dot or filled star before the threads with new content. Click on those

If there is no new content, the star looks rather weakly colored (like strongly diluted water color), the dots seem to disappear compltly

In the hope that helps

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

As said, I am not using a mobile, in case you do.

If you are viewing the ... index? like this page

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/4-box-office-discussion/

then you should see a thick prominent colored dot or filled star before the threads with new content. Click on those

If there is no new content, the star looks rather weakly colored (like strongly diluted water color), the dots seem to disappear compltly

In the hope that helps

Thank you very much. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

I'm on mobile. It will go to the next page but will just keep saying loading and I have to refresh the page. 

Hmm, I just clicked through various threads on my phone and it worked too. There's definitely a pause while the "loading" graphic appears, but it's pretty quick about going away and loading the next page -- probably a couple of seconds at most. You're saying you just see the "loading" and then nothing every happens?

18 minutes ago, Hangman said:

I get the loading error as well.  I'm using a PC & Chrome browser. I try to change the page, but it just shows "loading..." and the circle keeps spinning.

Hmm, I just tried Chrome and I get the same problem, although reloading then takes you to the current page. It may be an Invision bug.

23 minutes ago, Hangman said:

I get the loading error as well.  I'm using a PC & Chrome browser. I try to change the page, but it just shows "loading..." and the circle keeps spinning.

I'm PC and chrome and it seems to work fine for me.

Ok on my android as well which I assume is chrome.

I was really liking the new mobile look of the forum, but now I think I will join the hating crowd

It takes forever to load, sometimes I have to refresh the page 1,2, or even 3 times to see the posts, the quoting system is a mess...

Edited by Goffe

I want often to shorten a quote, seems not to work. Either full length quotes, including empty spaces or deleting the complete quote...

but as I see others are able to shorten quotes I am wondering what I might miss

What I really miss (or have not found out how to do) there seem no 'step back button... ' after making a mistake / loosing a quote ... trying to find out how I really would love to be able to 'un-do' the last step

Had today repeatedly problems like time outs...

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

I want often to shorten a quote, seems not to work. Either full length quotes, including empty spaces or deleting the complete quote...

I was able to.  Are you on mobile?  I did it on WIn7 and Chrome.