Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

• Community Manager

Its not the smae, its similar. I wouldn't of said anything if it looked the same.

Also the text needs to be bolder and bigger, you can barely see the quoted text.

Yeah if you guys have feedback like this, feel free to post it. We'll see about implementing it. :)

Yeah if you guys have feedback like this, feel free to post it. We'll see about implementing it. :)

Do something with the sticky topics to differentiate them from normal topics (maybe a different colour text or something), and just make the text, numbers, user info etc, make them bigger and bolder. I have my PC connected to my 40 inch tv at the minute and the text looks very small on that, it must look tiny on a standard monitor.

If you look at the froint page of the box office forum for example, everything being tiny (text, info, etc) makes the forum look too bare, there is too much empty space so to speak.

• Like 1

Hmm, o.K., are you aware about a - for the moment - not changeable IMHO way too big space between the lines in the signature? I'd prefer to have only a very little space between them. I mean the ones when using the 'Enter' tab between lines

Nothing urgent

• Like 1

Is there a way to see likes from the same thread separate? When two people like a post from the same thread close to the same time, it shows up like "ecstasy and CJohn liked a post in a topic: Star Wars: The Force Awakens | Dec. 18, 2015 | Record Presales, may beat #Mortdecai OW" And it always makes me think I got one like since only one avatar shows.

OK, I think Imperial might be out forever, which is a shame because looking at the other skins on offer it's the best. The problem I have with all the new ones is that everything is so big, there's much less information viewable without scrolling down, which I find very irritating. The sidebar on the front page also can't be removed, there's also this white thing that stays at the top of the page as you scroll down saying "The Box Office Theory - Forums" and then my username and it takes up a lot of space. Also not a fan of the ocean picture, I'd prefer just a block colour.

There's also no list of members anymore.

Edited by lab276
  • Like 2

I don't know who's in charge of the forum calendar, but I think AFI Fest ought to be added if you're keeping track of film fests. Selma premiered there last year.

Also, it may be nice to list all the upcoming wide releases on the calendar as well.

That would be ~ me (not in charge, I suggested it, got the 'go ahead...'), I am back with more time after the 30. October.

Totally forgot about the calendar till the software update (I did those entries I think ~ early February)

The wide release thing is a bit more 'complicated', as I am not sure how to do that considering this is an international visited/used forum and the release dates differ, sometimes even differ in a big way

Also, what do you consider a wide release?

All e.g. above 1500/2000/2500/3000/3500/4000... ?

I am guessing, depending on the chosen number, that might be too much for the calendar, too clustered/cluddered (term?), it could lessen the tidy clarity (terms?).

I guess till November/ I am back with more time... the new software will be completly established = to look into the appearance in general?

• Like 1

Same as BOM. 600. I wouldn't suggest doing all of them. Maybe just the next month or so where they're more or less set in stone, plus any expected blockbusters further out

Guess you could also clarify that it's the US release date for everything in the calendar

Same as BOM. 600. I wouldn't suggest doing all of them. Maybe just the next month or so where they're more or less set in stone, plus any expected blockbusters further out

Guess you could also clarify that it's the US release date for everything in the calendar

You are aware about each entry is done completly manually? = way too much work and IMHO way too many entries in the calendar and on the front page.

There are only ~ 5 events at the 'home' start page to see, the festivals/awards... details would get lost / drown in that mass of information.

Plus I add a pic, some details / links... to each entry for appearance reasons, and to give people a first impression / something to recognise later on (I do not know if you had tried the calendar possibilities fully?)

Personally I have no interest in doing only dom for anything, I am using my screen-name/user-name for a reason (it should be 'A Terrestrial', but that does not look nice in my POV).

Plus I never have the complete year around the time to do so, sometimes I am away for a couple of months or so, with sometimes a bit time to lurke in between (working mostly for projects, not regularly) = couldn't do the complete year around 'for only the upcomming month'.

edit: I play around a bit, on my screen the darkest red looks the most like black / better contrast, for the ones who want clearer appearances / letters.

Edited by terrestrial