Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

28 minutes ago, Folking said:

He Said That It Looks More Real. The CGI In Marvel Movies Looked More Real Than Nolan's Practical Effects And Audiences Agreed. ;)

Wow...and you wonder why I think you're one of BKB's sock puppets? Dude, the mod just warned us to keep all that trollish crap in the DCVM forum.

29 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

... the FX in the MARVEL movies you've listed look tenfold better than the BvsS trailer..

Here we go again...

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC

Marvel is Better than DC...

36 minutes ago, Folking said:

He Said That It Looks More Real. The CGI In Marvel Movies Looked More Real Than Nolan's Practical Effects And Audiences Agreed. ;)

Eh............

One thing I loved about Nolan's film is how great everything looks. 

19 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Wow...and you wonder why I think you're one of BKB's sock puppets? Dude, the mod just warned us to keep all that trollish crap in the DCVM forum.

Say It To Dexter He Was The One That Brought Nolan's Batman Into This. ;)

2 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Saying anything negative on the internet about anything is being a "troll" saying things positive all the time is the norm.

Dc comics are an afflicted minority groups and any negative comments is hate speech.

Your freedom ends when you hurt my feelings.

20 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Movie seems like a trainwreck. Get the popcorn ready.

And I don't think anyone here would dare to call you a Marveltroll. You're one of the greatest Batman fans that I've ever talked online. I'm a bit more optimistic than that, I'm thinking Man of Steel levels of mess, nothing that can't be fixed by Warner just firing Snyder and putting Affleck in the director's chair of Justice League and put someone like Dini as their Kevin Feige. 

Edited by iJackSparrow

The Question is: Will BvsS perform like GODZILLA 98???

Godzilla 98 had a total domestic gross of 136 million dollars.

Now, love or hate the idea of BVS, love the trailer or call it trash, love or hate DC, but you know as well as I do that  Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice will gross more (way, way more) than 136 million on its first three days.

The spin-offs to the two biggest franchises will be released next year. Who do you guys think will come out on top? I feel like Rogue One will win domestically but worldwide and overseas will go to Fantastic Beasts.