Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I think the mods are a bit over sensitive about the JL thread. But whatevs.

Anyone want to bet one month of gold that Justice league goes over Ragnarok? I'm kind of undecided right now, but I'll take the under just to see how it goes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattW said:

Anyone want to bet one month of gold that Justice league goes over Ragnarok? I'm kind of undecided right now, but I'll take the under just to see how it goes. 

Box office or RT ratings?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MattW said:

I'll take that Over bet, for the 1 month of Gold..... if you are game, than Im All IN :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MattW said:

The moment The JL thread gets closed twice in one week and you had nothing to do with the conversation both times.

Me right now:sparta:

Ita good the embargo will be up this early.

WB must have heard some good things about the film .Me again right now:qotd:

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, UNDERDOG said:

NY/LA Critics ?

Critics reactions as well?

If So I think we might have a hit Ladies and Gentlemen.:bourne:

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

What is this?

When Sneider tweeted about the social media embargo earlier, he said it didn't affect him, only "a hand-picked group of comics-loving bloggers". Erik Davis, Umberto and a few others called him out for it. Sneider singled out Umberto, saying Sneider was behind the success for The Wrap and the site and Umberto wouldn't be where they were without Sneider. Umberto responded by showing the webtraffic of Sneider's website compared to the site Umberto started.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

When Sneider tweeted about the social media embargo earlier, he said it didn't affect him, only "a hand-picked group of comics-loving bloggers". Erik Davis, Umberto and a few others called him out for it. 

Sneider might be a dick, but how is he wrong on this?

3 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Doesn't the social media embargo apply to everyone who has seen the movie (a good number of people by now), including top critics? That is how it was for Wonder Woman.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I don’t think anyone said he’s wrong, it’s how he goes about doing things that piss people off. When do you ever see someone like Erik Davis even make comments like this? That guy is just a happy go lucky good guy. 

And tonight might be bloggers, i have no clue who’s even attending but WB did their critic screenings in LA/Ny last Wednesday already. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrGlass2 said:

Doesn't the social media embargo apply to everyone who has seen the movie (a good number of people by now), including top critics? That is how it was for Wonder Woman.

We're don't know who exactly has seen it, and while it might apply to top critics, they don't bother shouting their opinions out on Twitter. That's what CBM-loving bloggers do.

5 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

We're don't know who exactly has seen it, and while it might apply to top critics, they don't bother shouting their opinions out on Twitter. That's what CBM-loving bloggers do.

Which is why I will take the Social Media Reaction to JL with a ton of salt. It is going to be heavily tilted toward bloggers who are probably going to like just about any Comic Book Based Movies.

Edited by dudalb