Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I just love how Zack Snyder introduced Wonder Woman in the DC universe. He sent his message without making a fuss about it or seeking recognition. I remember white male bloggers were raging over the movie while millions of girls and women around the World were inspired by Wonder Woman and getting hyped for her solo movie. The man is a genius.

I literally walked out of the movie like five times. I only went back because they spoiled her big reveal moment in the trailer — so I knew it was coming and suffered my way through it.

Her introduction was T E R R I B L E. The only thing it inspired was “oh, they are actually going to make a Wonder Woman movie” feelings. 

She was introudced more as Catwoman than as Wonder Woman With her “mysterious sexy lady vibe” before the finale fight. Which was nothing more than an ugly, disjointed, CGI puke fest on a sound stage. 

Even all her big moment where just a check list of “oh, and she used the bracelets”, “oh and she used the shield” and oh now here is the lasso part”. It has none of the gravitas of the No Man’s Land sequence — her actual introduction to the world.

Accurate depiction of me during BvS:

tumblr_pmb03digrx1wqfv6fo3_500.gif

tumblr_pi8u7fgkNb1x0uneyo4_540.gif

• Haha 6
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

I literally walked out of the movie like five times. I only went back because they spoiled her big reveal moment in the trailer — so I knew it was coming and suffered my way through it.

Her introduction was T E R R I B L E. The only thing it inspired was “oh, they are actually going to make a Wonder Woman movie” feelings. 

She was introudced more as Catwoman than as Wonder Woman With her “mysterious sexy lady vibe” before the finale fight. Which was nothing more than an ugly, disjointed, CGI puke fest on a sound stage. 

Even all her big moment where just a check list of “oh, and she used the bracelets”, “oh and she used the shield” and oh now here is the lasso part”. It has none of the gravitas of the No Man’s Land sequence — her actual introduction to the world.

LOL! 

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

LOL! 

I was outside the theater texting my friend being like “should I go back in? Does it get better?” And he was like “nope but it’s Wonder Woman and you’re you, so, go back in”

8 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

“Like” 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I was outside the theater texting my friend being like “should I go back in? Does it get better?” And he was like “nope but it’s Wonder Woman and you’re you, so, go back in”

At least you didn’t fall asleep and had to be woken up at the end :kitschjob:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

And then Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot pretty much admitted afterwards they were gonna retcon the whole "turning back from humanity" aspect of the character that was presented in BvS. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nevermore said:

Even James Woods is at it

Someone should tell him that not only is CM going to make a lot more money than Alita, but that Alita is going to be a Disney movie soon...

Oh who am I kidding? James Woods is the same guy who thinks that Disney owns TBS...

13 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Someone should tell him that not only is CM going to make a lot more money than Alita, but that Alita is going to be a Disney movie soon...

Oh who am I kidding? James Woods is the same guy who thinks that Disney owns TBS...

I'm pretty sure at least 50% of those watching Captain Marvel will be men, or close to that. A few hundreds of people on the internet don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe it's time for some men to stop fearing strong women? I mean, what kind of weaklings are they to be such scaredy cats?

25 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

You cannot possibly be so naive.

I'm just thankful us white dudes peaked now, future generations get to deal with the absolute nightmare of climate change and all the other disasters that is bringing. :jeb!:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I'm just thankful us white dudes peaked now, future generations get to deal with the absolute nightmare of climate change and all the other disasters that is bringing. :jeb!:

By that point, we'll have a new name, cancelled the apocalypse for the umpteenth time and passed another milestone whilst abstaining from international committees.

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Maybe it's time for some men to stop fearing strong women? I mean, what kind of weaklings are they to be such scaredy cats?

You mean the strong women that get ptsd when someone asks for their number? Are we talking about the same people here? 

• Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 1

4 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

You mean the strong women that get ptsd when someone asks for their number? Are we talking about the same people here? 

Cool.  Let's go down that rabbit hole again.

• Sad 1

I maybe a little bit behind but did anyone see how they removed Rotten Tomatoe want to see polls? Does the Mouse have no shame.

Love people swearing the Mouse doesn't effect critics scores then so obiviously goes on to manipulate the main critic score website.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I maybe a little bit behind but did anyone see how they removed Rotten Tomatoe want to see polls? Does the Mouse have no shame.

Love people swearing the Mouse doesn't effect critics scores then so obiviously goes on to manipulate the main critic score website.

The mouse doesn't own them. WB does.

This ordeal reminded me of Amy Schumer & Netflix having to change their rating system.

• Like 2