Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

21 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I wouldn't mind that as long as it's a one time and done type of deal. Joining the universes would be a big NO for me.

I think I can agree with you it should be one-time. The reason why I want Wolverine and Captain America to team up is because of the X-Men cartoon episode Old Soldiers. The reason for Spidey and Deadpool to team up because they did a comic series together titled Spider-Man/Deadpool and the Merc with The Mouth showed up in Ultimate Spider-Man.

22 hours ago, YourMother said:

http://batman-news.com/2017/05/11/diane-lane-justice-league-the-avengers/

Diane Lane thinks JL won't be better than The Avengers. I wonder if she means is in critical reception or quality. Thinking the former more than the latter:

She didn't hear the second question, she was referring to the question about whether she could reveal something about the Justice League film. Diane Lane is very supportive of Snyder and the DC movies, she would never say that even if she believed JL was going to be bad. She's a very nice person.

Won't be better than the avengers does not necessarily mean thinking it will be bad.

It include every scenario from believing chance are good that the movie will be terrible to as good.

Has for the No and No answer, if the second no was just repeating how much she could no spoil or to the second question (like it seem to be) we will probably never know, only her would know something like that, and her publicist explanation does not mean much about it.

Edited by Barnack

15 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Which sci fi film do we think will do better at the American box office this summer, The Dark Tower or Valerian? I hope both do great!

I have more faith in Valerian. But I hope both do great too.

17 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Which sci fi film do we think will do better at the American box office this summer, The Dark Tower or Valerian? I hope both do great!

Dark Tower has the advantage of a barren August, and will likely make bank imo. Valerian on the other hand seems lucky to end at $65M domestic. However I'll be seeing both OW during the Summer.

• Like 1

Can we stop and look back and say how good CBMS are so far this year. Lego Batman was hilarious and lives up to it's predecessor, Logan is probably the best CBM imo, and Guardians 2 was the first MCU film (other than the Captain America series.) that is better than it's predecessor  while capturing the same charm as the first, containing their one of theit best villain (don't worry @Sam @MrPink @Robertman2 & Knuckles @aabattery, Hammer is number one). I hope WW, (and if you will CU), SMH, TGC, TR, and JL will be great too.

• Like 4

Just now, YourMother said:

Can we stop and look back and say how good CBMS are so far this year. Lego Batman was hilarious and lives up to it's predecessor, Logan is probably the best CBM imo, and Guardians 2 was the first MCU film (other than the Captain America series.) that is better than it's predecessor  while capturing the same charm as the first, containing their one of theit best villain (don't worry @Sam @MrPink @Robertman2 & Knuckles @aabattery, Hammer is number one). I hope WW, (and if you will CU), SMH, TGC, TR, and JL will be great too.

You're a quick learner. Good

• Like 6

16 hours ago, YourMother said:

I still have to see the 3 of them. Well, at least Logan and Lego Batman. Not sure if I'll ever see Guardians 2.

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I still have to see the 3 of them. Well, at least Logan and Lego Batman. Not sure if I'll ever see Guardians 2.

Strange you have not seen GOTG 2 despite you giving it an F grade and going to see the movie to see the trailer for Wonder Woman.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, YourMother said:

Lego Batman: C+

Logan: A-

GOTG2: B- 

1 out of 3. Not that good overall so far really.

But you're right, Ego got nothing on Hammer that's for sure. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Lego Batman: C+

Logan: A-

GOTG2: B- 

1 out of 3. Not that good overall so far really.

But you're right, Ego got nothing on Hammer that's for sure. 

You seem to hate humor in superhero movies, giving serious ones a good grade, while humorous ones a meh grade.

Edited by chrisman0606

17 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

You seem to hate humor in superhero movies, giving serious ones a good grade, while humorous ones a meh grade.

Oh my, I've been laughing at this for 5 min. 

Let me just tell you this: my top favorite villain from MCU is Justin Hammer. Follow by Ultron. 

Make of that what you will. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chrisman0606 said:

...You do realise there are more than three superhero movies in existence, right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Let me just tell you this: my top favorite villain from MCU is Justin Hammer. Follow by Ultron. 

The best

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sam said:

I believe this means that you have exquisite taste.

I look forward to Cate joining them on your list.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sam said:

hizh3ia.jpg

dem moves

edit: I think that's another one of @MrPink's gifs? Not even sure who I totally not stole it from at this point :ph34r:

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, CaptainJackSparrow said:

The Dark Tower will do way better than Valerian in the US. I expect Valerian to do a quite a bit better OSv though with a great French gross and potential for a pretty good performance in China if it gets there(and it should).