Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Are you actually rooting for this?

:gold:

I wouldn't wish for a net gain in suffering at my expense, perhaps another crash would be a catalyst for everyone to get their act together. I'll let the chips fall where they may and if it happens to make Avatar 2 the highest grossing film in all foreseeable time, then great.

5 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I've honestly been expecting Disney to go after Fox for a couple years now, ever since they decided to sink so much money into their Avatar land at Animal Kingdom. 

Jim said Disney had invested more than Fox into Avatar, and Fox put forward $1b dollars.

unQWTd2.jpg

AgCTjVB.png

• Thanks 1

SMH...go look at the shelves at Toys 'R' Us, as they gear up for Christmas shopping, and they tell the story 😂. 

Star Wars and Marvel have an entire wall of space for their merch. DC has a QUARTER of a wall 😂.

The only ones close to Star Wars and Marvel is WWE and Power Rangers, with a half a wall each. 

They got a toy Mjolnir, almost sold out 😂.

1 hour ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

SMH...go look at the shelves at Toys 'R' Us, as they gear up for Christmas shopping, and they tell the story 😂. 

Star Wars and Marvel have an entire wall of space for their merch. DC has a QUARTER of a wall 😂.

The only ones close to Star Wars and Marvel is WWE and Power Rangers, with a half a wall each. 

They got a toy Mjolnir, almost sold out 😂.

i believe you with that avatar and name of yours. Not! :sparta:

Edited by mredman

ITS GOING DOWN BITCH

Disney and Fox are closing in on deal, could be announced next week - Sources

CNBC.com

Bob Iger (L), CEO of Walt Disney Co. and Rupert Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of News Corp.
Getty Images

Walt Disney Co. and 21st Century Fox are closing in on a deal and it could come as soon as next week, according to sources familiar with the matter.

CNBC has been reporting that Disney has held talks with the Ruport Murdoch-controlled media company to acquire its studio and television production assets, leaving Fox with its news and sports assets.

The enterprise value for the Fox assets in the Disney deal is seen as above $60 billion, according to sources.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Somebody with knowledge, how this deal will happen? Will disney give $60b to fox or this is some shares and merger shit.

No clue, but wasn't the Marvel deal Shares? I think the Lucasfilm deal (which was their last major thing) was straight cash.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1