Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Even then there's a lot of bullshit where actors in particular are ranked on this list

That text about the methodology make it quite clear it is close to 100% BS, Tom Cruise at 96 for example or no Will Smith seem suspicious relative to the actor that made the list, Jon M. Chu above Bay for producer/director....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dXairdryZid said:

Does anyone else have any rankings on the narcotic use in the movie/music business?

Good luck getting anyone to talk about this, because it's the kind of thing that actors with too much time on their hands can and do sue anonymous Internet randos for libel over:

https://www.popehat.com/2015/07/31/james-woods-punches-the-muppet/

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20161020/23574335850/actor-james-woods-gloats-over-death-random-twitter-troll-he-sued-to-unmask.shtml

1 hour ago, Jessie said:

it's a famous Zlatan quote that obviously went over your head 

This is the actual quote, which if you can read and comprehend, is not what you said. 

“Is Zlatan a man, or should he be worshipped like a god?”

“Yes. Zlatan is just a man. The same way that a great white shark is just a fish,” he responded.

Even if he had said what you wrote it still would be equally brainless and absurd. 

It’s funny that Cameron fans are using Ibrahimovic’s quotes (incorrectly). Both are a highly self aggrandizing and pretentious bunch. Its a match made in heaven

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

This is the actual quote, which if you can read and comprehend, is not what you said. 

Even if he had said what you wrote it still would be equally brainless and absurd. 

It’s funny that Cameron fans are using Ibrahimovic’s quotes (incorrectly). Both are a highly self aggrandizing and pretentious bunch. Its a match made in heaven

James Cameron is a VERY TALENTED director and an asshole arrogant.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a VERY TALENTED player and an asshole arrogant.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

16 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Hollywood Reporter's Most Powerful People In Entertainment Was Published:

(Some Highlights)

95. The Russo Brothers

94. Michael B. Jordan

83. Ryan Coogler

71. Ryan Reynolds

68. Chris Pratt (lol wtf)

58. James Cameron

51. Christopher Nolan

48. Leo

42. Donald Glover

36. Kathleen Kennedy

29. Greg Berlanti

16. Kevin Tsujihara and Toby Emmerich

06. Kevin Feige

01. Bob Iger

LOL Donald Glover too. Solo bombed. His supposed power didn't put butts in seats. I understand that Hollywood is trying to make him happen for some reason but bomb is bomb, you can't pretend he was an added value in this case. 

Edited by Valonqar

22 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

LOL Donald Glover too. Solo bombed. His supposed power didn't put butts in seats. I understand that Hollywood is trying to make him happen for some reason but bomb is bomb, you can't pretend he was an added value in this case. 

Glover is also a singer. The list is for entertainment in general, not only movies; that is why there is a toy/amusement park mogul at the top.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Bruh... delete this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I literally saw the quote on 'match of the day'. I'll take that as a more reliable source thank you 

why so salty? 

Edited by Jessie

8 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Glover is also a singer. The list is for entertainment in general, not only movies; that is why there is a toy/amusement park mogul at the top.

I know that he's a TV/music/movies but his movie bombed so placing him in Top 50 is ridiculous.

@Darth Lehnsherr tell that to Solo.

@AJG

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Valonqar

Disney pays Bob Iger probably $10 million a year to make big decisions, and me nothing, but I tried to tell them last year that SOLO would flop due to Star Wars Fatigue and releasing movies too close together.

They didn't listen and released SOLO anyway, and now Iger says I was right. Go figure.

3 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Disney pays Bob Iger probably $10 million a year to make big decisions, and me nothing, but I tried to tell them last year that SOLO would flop due to Star Wars Fatigue and releasing movies too close together.

They didn't listen and released SOLO anyway, and now Iger says I was right. Go figure.

This. It's actually ridiculous how many bad decisions that could have been averted are made by people who, as you say, are paid 10M a year. Solo was a bust from the get go cause fans were very unenthusiastic about it. I remember a lot "we don't need this movie, don't over explain things that should be left to imagination" and them they cast a Hobbit in a role originated by a 6 footer. What could possibly go wrong? :thinking:

2 hours ago, Finnick said:

James Cameron is a VERY TALENTED director and an asshole arrogant.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a VERY TALENTED player and an asshole arrogant.

Jim is arrogant, how so? Go watch some interviews Finnick.

• Haha 1