#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Giantcalbears

You are stand up guy, how about you donate the $25 to the forums? I will match your donation to the forums on top of whatever else it is I'm going to donate this month. Does that sound fair to you? It's a win-win for both of us.

• Like 15

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

The "created by" credit is vanity only -- you don't get residuals on that. But it's not like he needs the money, and everyone knows SW is his baby. :lol: 

Your right about that credit.  But I meant to write "Characters created by".  That's a writing credit Geroge will get.  Even though he wasn't on the poster, the credit was in the film at the end as well as the "Created by" credit which I agree was a "Thanks For everything George" credit, lol.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, smerfy01 said:

I...don't...

Can you explain what you mean by done?

I usually add the name of the studio/distributor to the actuals I am posting, but forgot to do so in the earlier posts.

= those are all completly reported as far as I am aware. But I was away from the board for a few weeks due to work... = I might not have cought all actual releases

edit:

I also report small releases as I think they deserve to not be forgotten, usually a lot of sweat, personal resik... is involved in such kind of  movies, probably more than a lot of the bigger ones

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:

I think the only thing we may see it do differently is that maybe it doesn't stay flat Mon-Wed?

But it at this point who the fuck knows?!

I think it can stay flat. More kids getting out of school and workers starting their holiday as the week progresses.  The dailies are usually flat for most movies

3 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Giantcalbears

You are stand up guy, how about you donate the $25 to the forums? I will match your donation to the forums on top of whatever else it is I'm going to donate this month. Does that sound fair to you? It's a win-win for both of us.

Done. Sounds good, you are a more stand up guy haha.

• Like 12

Only slightly related:

The stunt woman, who had that horrible accident (via faulty equipment) some time ago:

TheWrap ‏@TheWrap 14 secs14 seconds ago

'Star Wars' Stuntwoman to Have Arm Amputated After 'Resident Evil' Set Injury http://goo.gl/LPStCg

EXCLUSIVE: Icon, Alarm Pictures strike distribution pact.

What the actual FUCK.... 

STAR WARS Booking has been released for a preview on Thursday 24th 10:50 PM show in one True IMAX in a country and Only 3 tickets(Total 630) are remaining for that show :rofl:
And i 've been watching for booking every hour every day, don't know when it came into existence but it will be sold out in 10 minutes. 

• Like 6

Got an idea of 2nd weekend attendance records a few days ago.  This isn't a full list past the top 6-7 spots.

SM1 - 12.3M

Shrek 2 - 11.7M

JW - 11.1M

TA - 11.1M

TDK - 10.6M

HP1 - 10.2M

TPM - 9.6M

DMC - 9.5M

CF - 8.9M

Avatar 2nd weekend was 76.5% RealD 3D and 11.7% IMAX according to BOM, 88.2% overall :o.  It had a 74.6% RealD 3D share through 10 days (not counting IMAX) so probably around 85-86% 3D share overall in that span.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2633&p=.htm

• Like 2

Just now, spizzer said:

Got an idea of 2nd weekend attendance records a few days ago.  This isn't a full list past the top 6-7 spots.

SM1 - 12.3M

Shrek 2 - 11.7M

JW - 11.1M

TA - 11.1M

TDK - 10.6M

HP1 - 10.2M

TPM - 9.6M

DMC - 9.5M

CF - 8.9M

Avatar 2nd weekend was 76.5% RealD 3D and 11.7% IMAX according to BOM, 88.2% overall :o.  It had a 74.6% RealD 3D share through 10 days (not counting IMAX) so probably around 85-86% 3D share overall in that span.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2633&p=.htm

I expect TFA's 3D shares to drop next weekend, but in the case that they stay the same, needs about 128M to match SM1's record.

• Like 3