AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Watched this 4 females in my my group of 15.

They liked the romance and Rey a lot...

Rey is the new Katniss.

THG fans have little choice but to jump on the Rey bandwagon.

Not much else can fill the Katniss void.

Just now, ddddeeee said:

Felicity Jones is the lead in Rogue One right? Not Star Wars of all franchises paving the way for more female-led franchise movies...

Think so, unless it's an ensemble. Don't know if it's been stated one way or the other.

• Like 1

Even if the movies endsup being miraculously amazing I'm stubbornly hating Solo Han Solo and Boba Fett on principle. The Sebulba/Jabba spin-offs people joke about literally sound better than those. Even Pink's Sio Bibble one would be better.

1 minute ago, ddddeeee said:

Even if the movies endsup being miraculously amazing I'm stubbornly hating Solo Han Solo and Boba Fett on principle. The Sebulba/Jabba spin-offs people joke about literally sound better than those. Even Pink's Sio Bibble one would be better.

I was ready to be right there with you but Lord & Miller make it difficult.

• Like 1

I actually think a bobba fett flick could be decent if they do some man with no name type shit where they don't try to explain him at all and just make it a straight up space spaghetti western, OR they make it like he's a bumbling fucking asshole, like he is in JEDI, who comes out of a sarlacc's butt at the start of the movie and he sucks at everything. I don't think they'll do either tbh.

• Like 2