AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

So is it Pinn? Or Foe?

Fine or Pine

I know it doesn't follow traditional shipping name regulations, but it still kinda works.  Because with Pine, Finn is inside Poe. 

Edited by Darth Rallax
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Finn and Poe did have one of the better meet-cutes in recent years. Almost as good as "On your left."

According to the expanded shit the stormtrooper poe killed in the opening was like finn's best buddy in stormtrooper academy or whatever. Probably jealousy that made him do it imo.

• Like 5

Issue I had with the film is no clear vision, more like Homage to the past. We dont really delve deep in to the Star Wars world. 

Its 2015 and modern tech, I think we can get more then a forest planet and  Tatooine 2.0 

31 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I was thinking about Poe and just how underwritten he is in this one. If he wasn't played with such charm by Isaac people would be tearing  him apart. Let us pray that he is fleshed out in the next one

Yeah. Though apparently that's because Poe was originally supposed to die but then JJ liked Oscar so much he wrote Poe into the second half of the movie.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally all of game of thrones is like a 7.5/10. then season 5 is a 7/10. it's all just fine. the books are worse. 

There's a pretty big consensus of critics and audience members that'd beg to differ with that opinion.  Not saying you can't think that way, but you just saying "It's a 7/10" doesn't mean anything besides you claiming it's a 7/10.

Just now, The Panda Menace said:

There's a pretty big consensus of critics and audience members that'd beg to differ with that opinion.  Not saying you can't think that way, but you just saying "It's a 7/10" doesn't mean anything besides you claiming it's a 7/10.

slanderous remarks! I said it was mostly a 7.5.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw seeing this a second time on sunday. with my parents. my mum has literally never seen any star wars anything since 1983. interested in what she thinks.

I think this is the best SW movie to introduce a female to SW.

I wish my daughters watched this one first. They saw the OT and lost interest quickly.

My son was hooked though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw seeing this a second time on sunday. with my parents. my mum has literally never seen any star wars anything since 1983. interested in what she thinks.

She's gonna ship Finn and Poe so hard. Tell her about tumblr so she can join

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Watched this 4 females in my my group of 15.

They liked the romance and Rey a lot...

Rey is the new Katniss.

Star Wars fans get super mad when you compare Rey to Katniss even though she's pretty clearly modeled after her

• Like 1