AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

11 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

Just because the 5th Season of GoT was weaker than the other 4, and that A Feast for Crows was a waste of a book, doesn't really downplay the rest of the series.

I've yet to see another series that

Reveal hidden contents

for example

But that's all off topic.

literally all of game of thrones is like a 7.5/10. then season 5 is a 7/10. it's all just fine. the books are worse. 

• Like 3

• Community Manager

By the way there are things that are subjective and then there are things that are objective.

Subjective=not thinking Vader was a great villain.

Objective=trying to argue that Vader wasn't an iconic villain. You don't decide that. Your opinion is irrelevant. Vader became an iconic villain because that's what society as a whole decided. It's why he holds great merchandising power. Whether you like him or not, there's no denying that he's one of the most, if not the most, iconic villain in American culture.

You can argue Vader isn't a good villain. You can't argue that he's not an iconic villain.

• Like 2

I was thinking about Poe and just how underwritten he is in this one. If he wasn't played with such charm by Isaac people would be tearing  him apart. Let us pray that he is fleshed out in the next one

Yeah, whenever Isaac was asked about who Poe was in interviews he'd always say something like "Well, he's the best damn pilot in the whole galaxy!" and that's it and I always thought "oh, he's just not allowed to say anything else about him yet". Nope. Literally the entire character.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I will say though, i know there isn't much competition but by far the scene where poe and finn reunite is the most romantic in the entirety of star wars.

Rey/Finn will probably be the cannnnnnnnon couple but Poe/Finn will live on as OTP in our hearts

• Like 4

• Community Manager

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I will say though, i know there isn't much competition but by far the scene where poe and finn reunite is the most romantic in the entirety of star wars.

Rey/Finn will probably be the cannnnnnnnon couple but Poe/Finn will live on as OTP in our hearts

If Poe/Finn were the Canon couple, it would be epic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1