druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

I will say the openers are doing waaaay better than I expected considering the juggernaut TFA still is. I for sure didn't see the 5 of them being able to pull 70m+  combined like it looks like they will from those Friday numbers. 

Yeah, Big Short looks about where I expected it, but everything else is doing better than I thought

• Like 1

155-165 weekend, so about 550m domestic by Sunday, thats 150m ahead of Jurassic World at the same point and will continue to gain on it a lot next week.  3rd weekend will be at least twice as big as Jurassic World's 3rd I bet.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

155-165 weekend, so about 550m domestic by Sunday, thats 150m ahead of Jurassic World at the same point and will continue to gain on it a lot next week.  3rd weekend will be at least twice as big as Jurassic World's 3rd I bet.

According to Kal Star Wars is gong to make 550m. Mass black is going to happen on Monday. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

According to Kal Star Wars is gong to make 550m. Mass black is going to happen on Monday. 

Right now Kal is working hard on a way to wire all box office receipts for TFA to Avatar's gross starting Monday. That is why we haven't heard from him. 

• Like 2