baumer

RTH Thursday SW around 23 (celebration!!)

2 hours ago, Baumer Fett said:

I think its jumping 80% or more today. All the early shows starting at 1030 were pretty much full. The jump will be strong today.

80% is 41m+. The Bomber getting balsy again. Nice ti see. Welcome back from the dark side. 

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I think out of all movies I remember that one is the one with the most strange release / theater counts at which date pattern, including they seem to have upped on short notice a part of those increases = probably not all interested / willing might even know

As stated, I am not into predictions, but I'd say this one might be a tad bit difficult to predict based on that paatern & and the lack of time informin their potential fans alone (plus it seems a bit brutal in a way some seem to doubt the 're-watch-enjoyment'

How to predict something not having seen, if e.g. re-watch wishes can be so omportant... (hypothetically asked).

Plus the technology on the road seems to be not completedly in experienced hands? That one I only read here as a comment, not sure is still true

I've seen it. It's interesting and suspenseful.  It's something similar to reservoir dogs where it's mostly shot in one room as the synopsis suggests. Because of this, I don't see it doing  bigger numbers like other tarrentino  films. 

• Like 3

Getting ready to see TFA for the third time!  Curious to see how much it makes this weekend.  

Can't believe $1b is being discussed; this box office run has been crazy.  It's going to be awhile before we see this again. :)

• Like 8

Yeah, I dont see how Hateful 8 gets anywhere near 20m today - even with the increased theater counts. I think I put 13m in the derby, but even with a 100% increase it would be hardpressed to achieve 20m.

as for the rest of the chart - looks like the older adult movies did well, as they traditionally do on NYE and everything else did normal also - Alvin and Sisters are making nice little runs for themselves, however in Alvin's case I can't see FOX greenlighting a 5th film.

I'm not really sure if the ridiculous numbers this thing is doing, or Baumer's birthday are what's bringing me out of retirement.  This is great to watch.

Either way, uh..  *lights the nearest piece of furniture and runs off never to be seen again*

• Like 5