WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Too lazy sorry man, I respect the fact that your opinions are unconventional. Just having a but of fun with the that.

Yep, no problem.  I didn't mean it in an offensive way.  I just thought it would be cool to see your opinions as well, seeing as we have pretty much diametric views of many films.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

cos dude made comedies and he wins an oscar and is all "oh, that means I'm a serious fucking filmmaker now". which... didn't go well. Watch adam mckay go through the same thing and make a movie about syrian refugees in 2017.

Hey, McKay managed to make a very funny film about a very serious financial disaster.  Who knows, he might just have the perfect combination of comedic and dramatic sensibilities to make an informative but entertaining film about Syria.

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Well, the Artist was nominated for 827 oscars and no one spoke in that shit film either.

Most undeserving oscar ever. "oh look, a silent film in this day and age, AMAZING DUDES!"

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gumby said:

Maybe JLaw's XXX pics and vids did have an impact.  Add in her recent very partisan, polarizing political remarks and it wouldn't be a surprise if her fanbase has thinned a bit.

JLaw did her part with JOY (it had a solid OW), if it is dropping like rock, it's because DOR failed doing his work 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

2011 was a weak year for film, it's not a surprise The Artist won (haven't seen it).

Artist was the weakest

• Like 1