WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

How did that movie get in the nomination list? It is like voters didn't watch it but decided the pedigree was good enough.

2011 was not a highlight in the Hanks filmography

• Like 1

i saw revenant at home too sorry but not sorry esp around award season too much bs with release dates , revenant isn't coming out in france until february i ain't got no time for that bs not if your in the fan business of discussing films plus tis the season i frequent awards daily site , going over there without having seen the movies is torture but as soon as oscar ceremony is over i'm outta there !

by the by i see fishnets has immigrated over there still has her peculiar sense of humor plus we at lease have in common our love of kylo ren !

The Revenant is great for the first 30 minutes, and then it just drags for about an hour.  Leo is good but I don't get the oscar talk either.....then again he should of won one by now.  Hardy sounds like he did in Lawless.  It gets better in the last half hour but it's not a great movie.  It's a good one but it needed to be shortened.  The middle could have been cut up a bit and it still would have told the same story.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Baumer said:

The Revenant is great for the first 30 minutes, and then it just drags for about an hour.  Leo is good but I don't get the oscar talk either.....then again he should of won one by now.  Hardy sounds like he did in Lawless.  It gets better in the last half hour but it's not a great movie.  It's a good one but it needed to be shortened.  The middle could have been cut up a bit and it still would have told the same story.

this is one rare instance where i'm happy the movie took its time and just lets you soak up the atmosphere, the tension , the untamed power of nature 

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Its between Spotlight & the Big Short now and maybe maybe Fury Road.

Fury Road? Wtf? That is in the run for Best Director, not Best Picture.