CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

Just now, In the Heart of the Tree said:

Her performance in The Dressmaker is probably my fave female performance of the year, and the film is exceptional too. She's great in A Little Chaos as well. Haven't seen Divergent.

I knew you weren't talking about Divergent :lol: 

But Dressmaker wasn't released in America and A Little Chaos was released in 87 theaters and it flopped. Here in Portugal both had small releases but did solid business. Kate Winslet. Her power. 

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Feel like you're deliberately being obtuse

Between an unlikely Thelma & Louise redux and an easy oscar win in supporting, I don't see where is the argument.

Edited by The Futurist

Just now, Chewy said:

lol this same Troll Luthor clip

Can't believe people are complaining about Eisenberg's energy in these BvS clips, between the Batfleck/Cavill broody death stares

People need to complain about everything when it comes to BvS. Eisenberg is gonna be the best thing about that movie. I am starting to believe that as well. 

Just now, The Futurist said:

Between an unlikely Thelma & Louise redux and an easy oscar win in supporting, I don't see where is the argument.

Because that is 100% completely irrelevant to the discussion you injected yourself into.

• Like 2

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Bat vs Supes really looks terrible, no way around it.

I'm wondering if the bad trailers will hurt it financially.  It'll be a hit no matter what, but under 400m for a Batman v Superman movie would be bad news for WB's future for DC.

• Like 1