terrestrial

Monday's (12.January) Revenant 4.02 | SW 7 3.1 | DH 843k | Forest 658k | H8 589k | Sisters 544k | Big Short 506k

So $900m seems as sure a thing as can still be predicted at this point, yes? What's the approximate day that is likely to occur? End of Jan?

I'm not so sure $1Billion has a real chance. Attrition is already taking hold and Feb sees some movie draws and March more. 

Anyone see $1B as a legit possibility still?

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

So $900m seems as sure a thing as can still be predicted at this point, yes? What's the approximate day that is likely to occur? End of Jan?

I'm not so sure $1Billion has a real chance. Attrition is already taking hold and Feb sees some movie draws and March more. 

Anyone see $1B as a legit possibility still?

No.$950m aren't assured.

3 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

Shaping up for a $25M 3-Day over the next weekend.  Looks like 950 is the limit.

It'll do way more than that for the three day.  

I don't think the week day numbers are going to be good or bad anymore.  Now it just sort of follows a pattern.  Tuesday will go up by about 20-30%, Wed will fall by about the same number and so on.  It's the weekend that will determine where it finishes.....920 or closer to 970.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ArmGunar said:

$17.3M Worldwide on Monday

- $3.1M domestic

- $14.2M international (including $7.2M China)

Go figure, so the rest of the word (excluding China) is doubling domestic now. That's definitely not how this movie started 3 weeks ago.

Nice!

• Like 2