Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Shit, we had to keep polygamy illegal so Henry Cavill wouldn't steal away half the women on the planet.

You can add Josh Duhamel to the list. Watched Scenic Route recently and he was going totally psycho, looking like a maniac and I was still like: ok, now I never wanna see a mirror again. And the guy can pull off a mohawk too? It's just unfair. 

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Cameron and Matt Bomer watched Pitch Perfect and then decided to have sex with each other

Which brings up an interesting point. If I were to ever encounter Matt Bomer in person I imagine it playing out like in the sequel where I'm Anna Kendrick and he's the evil German chick and I start babbling about how confused he's making me because of his physical flawlessness.

• Like 4

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

But it would still be Box Office Theory's number one film of the year

The real reason Avatar moved wasn't because of Star Wars.

It was to avoid competing with Christopher Nolan's next masterpiece. Dunkirk.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

The real reason Avatar moved wasn't because of Star Wars.

It was to avoid competing with Christopher Nolan's next masterpiece. Dunkirk.

Yep. James Camera is really gunning for BOT #1 Movie of the Year crown. He won't release Avatar 2 till he is sure he can get it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Noooooo, that makes it completely unsexy. Or maybe sexless is a better word.

Completely unsexy to all but a few.

Meanwhile, it'd be DEFCON1 status for me and the pecker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Yep. James Camera is really gunning for BOT #1 Movie of the Year crown. He won't release Avatar 2 till he is sure he can get it. 

All filmmakers should aspire to pleasing some opinionated blokes on the internet

Baumer posted an early Deadpool review. I'll just post the intro:

"This movie surprised me a bit. I'm not really a Deadpool fan but the way he thrust his sword into other men, pounded his hard fist through big bad guys, and wrestled multiple toughies covered in dripping sweat made me crave a longer and uncut version of Ryan's scenes."

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 5