WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

Morena Baccarin from Star Gate: SG-1 and Firefly now gets proper attention. Firefly season 2 and Stargate continuation confirmed :ph34r: oh and i hope Gabe confirms HL3 :hijacked:

Edited by Nasok

11 minutes ago, bapi said:

Didn't know Tim Miller made this DC Universe Online Intro. WB, it's still time...

Blur Studio has been responsible for some of the most epic video game trailers ever. From that to Skyrim, Warhammer, Arkham, Assassin's Creed, League of Legends, etc. They're pretty much the go-to guys for game studios that don't do their own cinematic trailers in-house.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I see $126m 4 day with those numbers, last time Vday was on a Sunday biggest drop was 11%. Monday drops were horrific. 

How fantastic for Deadpool, such a nice surprise! 

An 11% drop from $41.88m Saturday would put it at $126m for the 3 day, is that what you meant?

Just now, Rth said:

42.7 so high end range from earlier today

OMG.

I seriously don't get it. I mean 80-90 mil would be a huge breakout for this movie but THIS!!!!

What Matrix Reloaded's OW adjusts to because it might even go over that. And Reloaded was probably one of the most hyped movies of this century.

Also

Ryan Reynolds movies under 50m DOM that are pretty good.

Smokin' Aces

Definately Maybe

Van Wilder

Waiting...

Adventureland

Buried

Mississipi Grind

He has a nice resume, it's just that most of his biggest projects until now were horrible bombs.

• Like 2