WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

Just now, MrPink said:

I write shitty reviews, because my brain is incapable of having more than about 4-5 points to articulate nowadays.

I haven't shit on Deadpool too hard but I haven't been over the moon with marketing outside of God DMX's usage. We shall see. I am praying to Nolan to give me new BvS trailer.

How do you feel about Kingsman? I just can't see someone who enjoyed Kingsman not feeling the same for this one. 

Just now, CJohn said:

How do you feel about Kingsman? I just can't see someone who enjoyed Kingsman not feeling the same for this one. 

I generally enjoyed Kingsman quite a bit (would say just around top 10 of last year, maybe a hair outside). I think Colin Firth's classiness helped offset the more juvenile humor that didn't land.

The dogs tho...

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I generally enjoyed Kingsman quite a bit (would say just around top 10 of last year, maybe a hair outside). I think Colin Firth's classiness helped offset the more juvenile humor that didn't land.

The dogs tho...

There is no classiness in Deadpool :lol: 

There is only Daario swag. 

• Like 1