chasmmi

Chas' Box Office Summer Game | We Have a Winner: Congratulations to DamienRoc on a game well Played. Special mention to darkelf as the runner up and Chewy into 3rd (had a fantastic pre-season score!) | Ya all come for the winter game ya here!

11 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It's all Warners' fault. How dare they release it in the spring?

Its like they don't even care for us BOT SG players!! :angry:

And Jungle Book... it should have been part of the game. I can sense a spectacular run for it.

• Like 2

I'm sure I am just stupid, but what does this question mean? I've read it ten times and the more I think about it, the more confused I get.

6)      Will any film have either a second domestic 3 day weekend or a second worldwide weekend that would have qualified for its respective top X table if multiple entries had been allowed?

2 minutes ago, Kung Fu Panda Tree said:

I'm sure I am just stupid, but what does this question mean? I've read it ten times and the more I think about it, the more confused I get.

6)      Will any film have either a second domestic 3 day weekend or a second worldwide weekend that would have qualified for its respective top X table if multiple entries had been allowed?

Break it into parts: would any movie's second 3-day weekend qualify for the top 7 domestic OWs? OR would any movie's second WW weekend qualify for the Top 5 WW weekends?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kung Fu Panda Tree said:

It means will any film have 2 domestic weekends that are higher than the 7th placed OW film or 2 worldwide weekends higher than the 5th plaace worldwide film.

Let's say Ice Age opens to 275M domestic, and then has a second weekend of 145M. For the preseason tables, only the best weekend counts (the 275M). The question is saying that if the 145M second weekend was also high enough to make the top 7 Domestic OW, then the answer is a yes.

This condition would also be met if it happened with the top 5 worldwide list.

• Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 3:07 AM, Baumer said:

Im so conflicted seeing this. First time in 8 years i have nothing to do with this. But i couldn't turn down the 4 billion chas gave me, plus stock options. 

Ill be playing Chas. I know you do not need my help in scoring because you do an amazing job with this on your own and with a few others helping out but I will be here as a consultant if you have any questions or need anything. I'm looking forward to being just a player this year. Summer is just around the corner. Can't wait.

Just want to add that I am very happy to see you on board, and hope I do the game proud :) And I am sure I will call on you at some point.

• Like 3

I always forget about the winter game after I submit my predicts, but always stoked for the summer game (even if I silently rage quit after my own stupidity two years in a row)

This is the year I finish, I close, and I win this son of a... Muffin

• Like 2