Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

Oh man, Presales is very slow today, one Chinese friend of mine has told me that backlash has already started among Chinese fans becoz of RDJ absence, Some are saying that they will boycott endgame now , it's not looking good now, can anybody confirm 😫😫😫

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 6

9 minutes ago, bgs said:

Oh man, Presales is very slow today, one Chinese friend of mine has told me that backlash has already started among Chinese fans becoz of RDJ absence, Some are saying that they will boycott endgame now , it's not looking good now, can anybody confirm 😫😫😫

really ? now ? can you stop gavin the guy who LIVES in china and knows about this things said that it will not AFFECT ANYTHING i believe that he knows better so stop the meltdowns and wait before you judge

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

really ? now ? can you stop gavin the guy who LIVES in china and knows about this things said that it will not AFFECT ANYTHING i believe that he knows better so stop the meltdowns and wait before you judge

You are right but at least ask Gavin Feng about this, What's going on Chinese social media now, 

• Knock It Off 1

Just now, bgs said:

You are right but at least ask Gavin Feng about this, What's going on Chinese social media now, 

but he said what i said it wont have a negative affect at all and that we dont need to worry too much about and that the movie will do well, go in the china thread and see  it for yourself

12 minutes ago, john2000 said:

so can i ask what nird is ? 

A new(ish) rule that got released some weeks back.

Mods use the N. I. R. D. as a shortend reminder

As an outgrowth of adding the “Not Cool” reaction N.I.R.D was born.  It’s a simple to remember acronym to describe the best first response upon reading a post you find disagreeable. 

Not Cool

Ignore

Don’t Quote 

Use 'not cool' (the only reaction, that wont add to the positive reputation count of a user) instead of reacting with a quote, ignore provocativeness....

In case its needed: report instead of fighting with an agitator...

same announcement, later added, will still grow, see last sentence

Troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Concern Troll

In an argument, a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

(This post will grow)

Edited by terrestrial

30 minutes ago, bgs said:

:rofl: No.

1 hour ago, bgs said:

Beware what you wish for, you might get it :ban:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Olive said:

ticket price way too high, GA still waiting for cheap tickets

Ticket prices insanely too high....

I was already wondering how long it will take till the sensible part of the audience will have an impact to back to hopeful normal prices

Ticket price for Wanda midnight IMAX shows  are close to 300 yuan in Beijing/Shanghai 

It was less than 100yuan(500 NT$) in Taiwan.

midnight average price in China is 64.7 yuan ,for OD is 57 yuan ,about 20 yuan higher than normal...

• Thanks 1