CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

I think "Justice League" needs to be put in the Summer period.   They are going for Thanksgiving money but it should be summer weekday money instead.   170 is very solid for BatsVSupes so 400 should be a lock unless it has really average to bad legs.   Again a 2.5x gets it to 425 and I don't see that much comp on the herizon.   

Edited by filmscholar

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I just don't understand WHY WB is so invested in Zack Snyder for JL and don't acquire George Miller instead???

You know, both parties have to agree for a deal to go through. Maybe Miller just doesn't want to?

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

Actually no TASM2 was so bad it killed the franchise at that spot and Sony had to share the Spider-Man rights with marvel and this Spider-Man looks like a 12 year old cgi character instead of more humanistic character in suit that was Tobey . 

Eh...I'm watching Tobey SM right now and his Spidey is very CGI and when he's not it's a stiff guy in suit who moves awkward and doesnt wisecrack his enemies to death.

• Like 1

Studio estimates are almost always lower than the actuals, so I'm guessing that the 37.2M Sunday that WB predict might actually go higher probably 39-40M?

Edited by DMan7

46 minutes ago, mredman said:

:o. Yeah something fishy is going on and i don't care if anyone calls me paranoid. I will not trust these critics anymore until they actually give a bad review to a Disney/Marvel movie someday. Because giving fresh scores to IM2, Thor 2 and Ultron is just downright fishy

1. Please don't call people who disagree with you "trolls".

2. Critics are not some singular beast. They're a bunch of individuals... you know, with their own opinions. Guess what, enough of them liked those movies for them to get a positive RT rating. It's really that simple. 

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

Studio estimates are almost always lower than the actuals, so I'm guessing that the 37.2M Sunday that WB predict might actually got higher probably 39-40M?

Not necessarily. Fox estimated a $135M opening for Deadpool and it ended up making $132.2M or something along those lines. 

Edited by Nova

Fast 7 Easter Multiplier: 2.16 

Batman vs Superman: 2.07

I think looking at stats I dont see any trend to suggest this will pull off a DH2 Gross total Mulitplier but nothing to suggest it improving much over IM3 mulitplier.

So everyone should chill out. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Miller is too old, and more importantly, too good for this shit.

George Miller is a comic book nut.

Do you know how Fury Road was made ?

And he made at 69 one of the most energetic and batshit insane movie in the history of film.

Edited by The Futurist