CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Ijack, you are obviously a smart guy.  You can write walls of posts like no one else can and you are probably a really snappy dresser.

Why is it so hard for you to just kind of tone it down just a little?  Why must everything with you be a crusade?  Just relax dude.  

200_s.gif

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

When have I called you any sort of scapegoat for the movie? When has anyone said that? People are unloading right and left on the movie in the Spoiler thread (and in the non-spoiler thread too) -- although it seems like most of that was a day or two ago. So believe me, we don't have any sort of problem with anyone hating it. Really, I just wish you and Napoleon had a bit of self-reflection to realize that you're (both) just doing the equivalent of going to a party somewhere and making sure you walk up to every single guest to tell him loudly how much you loved/hated this movie. And to be honest, 99% of everyone else (whether they liked it or not) is basically "Uh.... okay? Can I go back to my h'or d'euorves now?"

I'm about to go out around here, and while I get that you are calling out two sides to "even things out", I just don't think it's fair to do it with me. Lord man deep has constantly doing the equivalent of what Napoleon is doing and nobody calls him out because somehow, it's not the cool thing to do. I was very vocal after seeing the film how much I hated it, but other than my first post here saying "f you Zack Snyder" that was done in a mix of anger and jest, I don't see how I acted any differently than others following this movie's box office weekend. Oh well, I'm late. Have fun people.

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

But just because a theater doesn't sell out, doesn't mean it isn't packed.  You can have a theater 95% full and it is not sold out.

I didn't realize we typically track 'almost' sellouts also.

Of course most theaters are busy... there is a 150M+ movie opening tonight.

• Like 4

The theater was packed at noon Thursday went I went. Now I wonder if maybe this will become the second movie ever to surpass a million admissions on ow in my country. The only one yet did it on easter.

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Yep. I would bet that is pretty much what is happening at BKB's theater.

No. Because if you remember he clearly stated that the parking lot was only half full when he passed by it at 4PM. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blankie Cochran said:

Is it wrong to ask for the better movie's numbers? :P

(Plus, I'm actually curious if BvS sellouts are helping it.)

Well, sellouts always help, you know :lol: 

Spoiler

(unless I misunderstood what you meant)

2 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

I didn't realize we typically track 'almost' sellouts also.

Of course most theaters are busy... there is a 150M+ movie opening tonight.

We live in a new world. Reserved seating.

1 minute ago, MikeQ said:

What page is RTH's 81-85 projection? There's so many pages it's hard for me to find. Thanks so much to anyone who recalls and can direct me :)

Peace,

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

136, I will add it to the title.

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I just want to let you guys know I'm out of likes but I'm spiritually liking all your posts.

Do you know there is an AMAZING EASTER SALE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW????

Here are the details:

50% off the monthly Gold Account (instead of $15 it will be $7.50) OR

3 months free for a yearly subscription to a Premium Account (instead of $110 it will be $80)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I'm about to go out around here, and while I get that you are calling out two sides to "even things out", I just don't think it's fair to do it with me. Lord man deep has constantly doing the equivalent of what Napoleon is doing and nobody calls him out because somehow, it's not the cool thing to do. I was very vocal after seeing the film how much I hated it, but other than my first post here saying "f you Zack Snyder" that was done in a mix of anger and jest, I don't see how I acted any differently than others following this movie's box office weekend. Oh well, I'm late. Have fun people.

You're allowed to hate it.

We just don't need to read it in detail in every post of yours for the last 48 hours.  

It's like that scene in A Few Good Men when Joanne objects to the doctor about 17 times.  On the final time, she STRENUOUSLY OBJECTS, which causes the judge to yell that the doctor is a an expert on lactic acidosis.  Sam tells her that you object once to get it on the record, do it several times and it's over kill.

You are strenuously objecting to the movie right now.

You're Joanne Galloway.  :P

12264-6196.gif

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

136, I will add it to the title.

Do you know there is an AMAZING EASTER SALE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW????

Here are the details:

50% off the monthly Gold Account (instead of $15 it will be $7.50) OR

3 months free for a yearly subscription to a Premium Account (instead of $110 it will be $80)

Hm..

I'm gonna be out of town for most the next week though...

How long does this sale occur?

Just now, #ED said:

We live in a new world. Reserved seating.

Still don't have much of that here in Denver.  The only reserved seating theaters here tend to be very small... some only have 50 or so seats.

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

No. Because if you remember he clearly stated that the parking lot was only half full when he passed by it at 4PM. 

I didn't mean literally 95% sold. Just saying it's not doing zero business at his theater, which is the angle he has been pushing on here repeatedly.