WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

The average 20-something on a Friday night: partying in a night club.

CJohn: sitting in front of his computer waiting for box office numbers to come in.

That's not where he'll be. :ph34r:

playground.jpg

• Like 9

DL rushing to press again - notice Variety is taking their time.  DL using a preview to Friday multiplier of 5 for both openers, which is conservative.  More likely they go up than down.

I still see Batman coming in under $55m this weekend, with a Friday around $16-16.5m.

• Like 2

• Community Manager
Just now, CJohn said:

I need friends. I won't just go out to a club alone :sadben: 

You should come to LA!

I'm sure @Telemachos will take you to all the great clubs!

• Like 3

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

FUQ DA POLICE

Rise+of+the+Planet+of+the+Apes1.gif

POLICE FORCE vs MONKEYS

Just now, Water Bottle said:

You should come to LA!

I would have fun drinking a tea with him at 5 PM before Tele goes to bed.

• Like 2

Just now, Rolling Thunder said:

DL rushing to press again - notice Variety is taking their time.  DL using a preview to Friday multiplier of 5 for both openers, which is conservative.  More likely they go up than down.

I still see Batman coming in under $55m this weekend, with a Friday around $16-16.5m.

A Friday around these numbers would make even under $50m possible. 

You should come to LA!

Yeah, but they would be boring old people bars. I imagine Tele being stopped outside the door and being told he can't come in because he's too fucking old like Leslie Mann in Knocked Up.

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Yeah, but they would be boring old people bars. I imagine Tele being stopped outside the door and being told he can't come in because he's too fucking old like Leslie Mann in Knocked Up.

Leslie Mann can come into my bar :redcapes: 

• Like 2

• Community Manager

This is LA and he works for Disney XD. If that doesn't get you into the cool clubs, I don't know what will?

• Like 3

This is LA and he works for Disney XD. If that doesn't get you into the cool clubs, I don't know what will?

Yeah but we all know Disney has those exclusive clubs with no alcohol because, you know, they employ so many minors.

• Like 1

Dating a Kardashian. There has to be at least one under age one left.:ph34r:

• Like 3

Yeah but we all know Disney has those exclusive clubs with no alcohol because, you know, they employ so many minors.

I've heard they hired a bunch of minors to work on  that Star Wars  goldmine. 

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

A club with no alcohol with Tele is an improvement of no club with no alcohol by yourself!

• Like 2