WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

God Is Not Dead should be called "The GND Series Is Dead".

Maybe the target audience is burned out?

Christian movie fatigue. Every Easter I look around and another one is out. Enough with this cultural genocide!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SWXII said:

I knew I read this somewhere. Teens and young adults love this film. Gives me hope that cbm' s are evolving. 

Also, more evidence that this is a weekend movie. It all makes sense.

Evolving? From its already intended target audience? Huh?

So this guy walks up to the box office, his girlfriend asks them what 'Meet The Blacks' is about, and hears, "It's kinda like Sanford & Son."  These 20-somethings have probably never heard of that show but say "cool" and walk off with their two tickets.  All rather amusing - at least they didn't pick Divergent.

WTF is up with that early friday number? Pretty high if true. Can't be more than 4 or 5 pm over there

Did we donate the 2.000$ To BvS that are missing from the donation account or what????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

So this guy walks up to the box office, his girlfriend asks them what 'Meet The Blacks' is about, and hears, "It's kinda like Sanford & Son."  These 20-somethings have probably never heard of that show but say "cool" and walk off with their two tickets.  All rather amusing - at least they didn't pick Divergent.

Erm...they probably knew what it was then. 

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Hide contents

"Sophie's choice" is picking which of her two children the Nazis get to kill.

If anyone were ever to make the argument against Meryl Streep being probably the greatest actress ever, that movie provides one hell of a rebuttal. Talk about a completely deserved Oscar.

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

Now that is optimistic for Zootopia. If I had to bet my money, I'd say that will never happen, and I'm probably the only Zootopia fanboy on this site.

If it doesn't sooner, it'll definitely happen when Zootopia hits dollar theaters and gets that big bump. 

1 minute ago, fmpro said:

WTF is up with that early friday number? Pretty high if true. Can't be more than 4 or 5 pm over there

Did we donate the 2.000$ To BvS that are missing from the donation account or what????

The truth is that there is a big conspiracy and BOT is involved and every donation the website gets it's sending right to BvS. The mods have been buying tickets and leaving theaters empty for a while now, all in name of the art. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

sophie's choice is a pretty common saying guys. i've heard it in england and the us. 

Yeah, I have no idea why anyone would take that as a grave offense.

That said, it's hilarious that he used that phrase but had no idea what it referred to.

• Community Manager
sophie's choice is a pretty common saying guys. i've heard it in england and the us. 

Sophie's choice: Trump or Cruz? The one who wins or Clinton?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk