jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

8 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Affleck already put his reputation on the line. The best he can do now is redeem it. 

Please.

He won the Oscar for Argo,he was good in Gone Girl,and even for the haters he is good in BvS.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Depends, if BvS tanks this hard the rest of the week it could happen this weekend. Most likely next weekend though

well for that to happen bvs will have to drop 66% or Zoo will have to bump

maybe Henry breaks out, looks good,  and boss over performs, BvS takes 3rd

Edited by No Prisoners

8 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The pulled the plug on George Miller's JL with 5 days before filming.

Even if they bring George Miller. The huge success of Mad Max was the result of years of hard work from George Miller. Mad Max is George Miller life work. I cant see him succeed.

WB need to change their whole SH movie doing concept.  They need time, professional and creative people to do so. IF they want to do the right thing. They must change their whole SH slate.

2 minutes ago, leatherjacket said:

Even if they bring George Miller. The huge success of Mad Max was the result of years of hard work from George Miller. Mad Max is George Miller life work. I cant see him succeed.

WB need to change their whole SH movie doing concept.  They need time, professional and creative people to do so. IF they want to do the right thing. They must change their whole SH slate.

I liked FR but the screenplay was "minimalist"...

1 minute ago, efialtes76 said:

3 BIG movies in a row?I didn't see Ben making that...

No :lol:

I am saying they should release Batman in the Summer of 2018 if they end up pulling the plug on JL.

26 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The pulled the plug on George Miller's JL with 5 days before filming.

That was because of the strike, wasn't it?

They're leaving it a little bit late to announce they're delaying the Justice League. I highly doubt they're going to wait till the 11th and say they're delaying it.

31 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Affleck already put his reputation on the line. The best he can do now is redeem it. 

He doesn't have to redeem anything. He has won plenty of awards..... is a good actor, one of the best directors out there and a respectable guy in the industry. Not to mention, everyone pretty much agrees he was the best part in Batman v Superman.

11 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

That was because of the strike, wasn't it?

They're leaving it a little bit late to announce they're delaying the Justice League. I highly doubt they're going to wait till the 11th and say they're delaying it.

Yes but they never went back to it when they could have and swallowed the costs and other films still went on.  They may have decided already to postpone the film, they just might not announce it for awhile so as not to further hurt BvS's box office.  

The rumors though were that WB knew this film had problems, and the way they released it showed they thought it wouldn't do well with critics.  So they've had months to restructure JL and they had months to get rid of Snyder if they wanted and they haven't seemed to.  Instead they've been talking about how JL's script is a lighter tone and they've gone back and done extensive re-shoots for Suicide Squad.  They may believe they have everything in hand without a director change.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1