Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

3 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I think so, Cate Shortland movies are all R-Rated (or +15 in UK)

That's awesome. This movie was never going to be a huge samsh anyways. So it's better that they try to experiment with something more raw and brutal. At least it will stand out and hopefully be good!

This is the MCU.

You are nuts if you think that they are going to showcase one their original Avengers in an R-rated film.

Also, there is no evidence that this is undisputably not going to smash.

In fact, I am inclined to believe that Marvel can definitely create a great marketing narrative around the long-awaited BW film with simple sentiments like "finally" "it's about time" or "this summer, she is on her own"...

I would simply not discount this film.

To be honest, an R rated Black Widow prequel would do more than a PG-13 prequel would cause it has a hook as the first R rated MCU solo. Either way I don’t see higher than Ant Man 1/2 numbers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

To be honest, an R rated Black Widow prequel would do more than a PG-13 prequel would cause it has a hook as the first R rated MCU solo. Either way I don’t see higher than Ant Man 1/2 numbers.

That's how I decide which film I want to see. Check the ratings board website. "Ah yes, I wasn't interested in seeing Black Widow as I don't like her, but -- oh what! This is rated not-for-under-15s, I've just got to see it now."

Edited by Avatree
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

What would this be rater R for anyway? Blood and gore? Nudity? Cusswords? Would any of that add anything of substance (quality-wise) to the film? Meh.

a spy thriller about a woman tortured and tormented into becoming "a monster"

...or you know, let's make a Rita Ora & Iggy Azalea music video

On 2/1/2019 at 6:31 AM, Avatree said:

That's how I decide which film I want to see. Check the ratings board website. "Ah yes, I wasn't interested in seeing Black Widow as I don't like her, but -- oh what! This is rated not-for-under-15s, I've just got to see it now."

You probably think this is just really funny but there are some people that actually think like that. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 12:24 AM, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

What would this be rater R for anyway? Blood and gore? Nudity? Cusswords? Would any of that add anything of substance (quality-wise) to the film? Meh.

Did it add anything to Logan?