CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

1 minute ago, VGPOP said:

Seriously people, how are the sellouts in your area? The 7pm shows will hit in the East coast, and at least here in Orlando area I just don't see squat.

Lots of shows, so hopefully to almost full capacity.

A few IMAXs are sold out, Disney has a lot of fork and screens practically sold out plus a 2D sellout 2+ hours from now, and Uni has a 2D sellout later tonight

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Star-Lord said:

Im in Southern California, and it's raining really really hard down here... 

I dont know if the weather is like this throughout the West Coast, but we normally are not fond of going places when it's raining, and it's raining pretty hard.

#SummerSeasonMyButt

Yup, bad rain here as well in OC. Off to the airport to catch a flight currently. Hopefully the flights are not delayed.

Just now, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

But I won't be and everyone here is too pessimistic to realize it.. This truly is 2012 all over again for me.. I proved everyone wrong then and I'll do it 1 more time in 2016.. On that note, it's time to go, get in the shower and get ready to go see this awesome movie 1 more time... And that parking lot was PACKED earlier at RONNIES Folks, which bodes very well this weekend.. You'll see.. :bravo:

Somebody actually said this in math today that I can totally apply here.

"I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist."

4 minutes ago, movieboner said:

Everyone should relax, masturbate, drink beer or do something to entertain yourselves, until the actual Friday numbers are reported.

You're new here so I'm going to cut you some slack....but clearly you have no idea how paranoid and delusional we all are at this site.  We will all be sitting around the computer, hitting refresh for the next 8 hours.  Then we will pray to Asgard to let RTH grace us with his presence so that we can get some idea of what this films might be doing.  RTH will then tease us with dick jokes and orgy and cum references that might have something to do with box office.  Then when the numbers come out, there will meltdowns and gloating, some talk about a cold black bird called a crow and then we will do it all again tomorrow and Sunday.

Masturbation?  Beer?  Ain't no one got time for that.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Talkie said:

Don't you work at a tiny theater in some town on the northern frontier? Begone, yokel! 

No.

Just now, Baumer said:

You're new here so I'm going to cut you some slack....but clearly you have no idea how paranoid and delusional we all are at this site.  We will all be sitting around the computer, hitting refresh for the next 8 hours.  Then we will pray to Asgard to let RTH grace us with his presence so that we can get some idea of what this films might be doing.  RTH will then tease us with dick jokes and orgy and cum references that might have something to do with box office.  Then when the numbers come out, there will meltdowns and gloating, some talk about a cold black bird called a crow and then we will do it all again tomorrow and Sunday.

And that, is why I keep visiting BOT :redcapes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

:rofl:

• Like 1

Rth gonna use those confusing as fuck comics covers again, just to have fun and mess with us. 

I want that. I look forward to it.

• Like 6

Just now, Sam said:

Rth gonna use those confusing as fuck comics covers again, just to have fun and mess with us. 

I want that. I look forward to it.

Between that and cum, I know what to pick... :ph34r:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

People who come up with the Raid movies when action flicks talk is happening are very irritating to me.

The Raid sucked. The Bourne movies were  as boring as the novels. And MMFR is the most overrated movie since TDK:shades:

12 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Seriously. Those movies have ruined it.

The Force Awakens killed all though.

Unless we see the nirvana that occurred on Avengers and Jurassic's OW everything will seem ho hum. At least for expected big movies.

Runs like Zootopia, American Sniper etc are always fun to watch because they are nice surprises.

Yeah, but only nutbars like me are right about sleeper hits.

"Lol Zootopia isn't going to have 2000 theaters on its 10th weekend!".

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i remember i saw the raid 2 a week before i saw that movie so i could only look at the winter soldier's car chase and think "aww, that's cute"

If the Winter Soldier car chase is "cute" then what do you call most other, modern action scenes?