Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

Speaking of parking lots....nothing will ever top the weekend release of BvS with BKB consistently giving us updates on how his local theater's parking lot was empty or half full. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 8

Just now, Nova said:

Speaking of parking lots....nothing will ever top the weekend release of BvS with BKB consistently giving us updates on how his local theater's parking lot was empty. 

Well, the parking lots got empty pretty quickly after that.  Not even a 2x multiplier!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Empire said:

You aren't to old to enjoy it. I saw it and I really liked it. 

Good to know. I maybe catch a subtitled show next week. I don't want to see it dubbed in Portuguese.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Free State of Tele said:

Yes, he likes Minions and knows their names, but they don't inspire the same love and passion he has for other characters/movies. 

Whatever makes you sleep at night, old man.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

are there any saturday numbers yet?

No not yet. That's why everyone is too busy making fun of each other's age and what not. Everyone becomes so "mean" when we don't have numbers. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I finally watched this movie for the first time last year -- I had to buy it for like $30 and I had to go to Amoeba to get it -- and now it's coming back to theaters. 

I love that movie. I love the book even more. Hopefully it makes it to me when rereleased.

• Like 1