grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I wonder how many old jokes it would take for Tele to ban someone on here. Id say as many as his age but thats an infinite amount. 

We all know that when he dies (nah, just kidding, he won't), everyone on this site will be haunted by him. He ain't gonna fuck around in the afterlife.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

We all know that when he dies (nah, just kidding, he won't), everyone on this site will be haunted by him. He ain't gonna fuck around in the afterlife.

Yeah he's like the Jack Torrance of BOT: he's always been the mod.. and always will be. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Every Disney animated film before Frozen was added to Nextflix.

Wait wait...is The Little Mermaid on netflix?? I know what I'm doing on this saturday night

900x900px-LL-08ef773e_2pac-o.gif

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 3

Just now, Baumer said:

I personally don't see Rogue 1 making anywhere close to 500, well, that's not true.  But I don't see it making more than 450. It veers so far from the stories we know that I just don't see it doing THAT well.

And its the second Star Wars movie in a row to deal with the Death Star.

Plus... I'm just not so certain audiences are going to be into these side films. Shouldn't the official saga be enough? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think Han Solo will do very well but the anthology film aren't going to make TFA money but I imagine Disney aren't expecting them to

1B WW for the Anthology movies, 1.5B for the main line movies (we all know Force Awakens was an anomaly, not the rule).