baumer

Weekend #s STB 59.6M, Pets 29.3M, GB and LO 21.6M, IA5 21M

Alright guys lets get out of the shadows and stop acting like a bunch of angry birds and become nice guys ok. No need to be a bunch of money monsters being trapped in the darkness, don't make me call the central intelligence when you're all are finding dory since you guys never stop never stopping. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Damn it! What happened to all the Love and Friendship this forum was supposed to bring. It's like you guys really want a Civil War or an Apocalypse of sorts. 

Lost in The Shallows. Remember, honey, it's Me Before You!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

I don't think anyone inside Blue Sky's creative team actually wants to keep making them and that shows in the final product. It's already shown in the last one, imagine in this one...

I liked Ice Age 4, at least the moments with Scrat :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatOneTrek said:

We can't be Nice Guys when we're all a bunch of Angry Birds.

carry on then, but you Angry Birds are getting Under The Skin

#tele

Edited by a2knet

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I imagine they'll have a good rest of the year judging by their slate:

August 5: Suicide Squad

August 19: War Dogs

September 9: Sully

September 23: Storks

October 14: The Accountant

November 18: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

December 16: Collateral Beauty

They should be just fine. But every time I see Collateral Beauty I think of it as a sequel to this. Collateral_Damage_film.jpg

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Watching STID right now. The first half is still really good but the stuff after Kronos honestly is worse than I remember. Yeesh. The admiral's motivation is so damn stupid.

The overly dramatic reveal of Khan is still cringey. There was no good reason, either in-universe or in the real world, to hide Khan in the marketing. He was a brand new villain for the crew and his villainy in the movie is established by old Spock saying he is a bad guy instead of anything he actually does in the movie.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The overly dramatic reveal of Khan is still cringey. There was no good reason, either in-universe or in the real world, to hide Khan in the marketing. He was a brand new villain for the crew and his villainy in the movie is established by old Spock saying he is a bad guy instead of anything he actually does in the movie.

Yes Khan is an extremely arrogant person at least as portrayed in TOS, so he is going to put a grander on his name, and his story.  but it's not earned in that movie.  and the call to Vulcan (when the ship should be calling for help from Earth which they are in lunar orbit) is completed stupid.  That scene for me was the blood and yelling Khan moment to others.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nova said:

You're being a Weiner right now who thinks he's got Nine Lives and will survive the Ice Age of puns. 

My god, this place had turned into a total Sausage Party. I'd rather be Snowden for the entire winter than spend another moment with these Trolls.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Like I already said, 95% of the audiences who saw STID didn't care about all this or weren't even aware.

It s really a tempest in a teapot IMO.

22 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Paramount Pictures has been downsizing for years now, I am not even sure the big six exists anymore, it s like the big 4 and the last two that are kinda surviving.

Sony and Paramount :rofl:

The future doesn't look good for either of them.

• Like 1