Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

If I had the money, I'd fly around the country to take our young posters to R-rated films. Every movie would be followed by a two-hour dinner during which I endlessly rant about how cruel adult life can be. 

CHRIS+HANSEN-NBC.jpg

• Like 6

So we should take Wagers on what deadlines first number at one in the afternoon Los Angeles time is going to be for sausage party LOL

3 hours ago, Nova said:

They make predictions all the time from preview numbers. They're rarely correct though. In this case, they're either just too lazy to do any research for this film or they're a bunch of morons. Judging them from past predictions and updates, I'm going to go with the latter. 

They mostly just stick with tracking, and refuse to change. It's ignorant, but that's deadline for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Gitesh is thinking 51M for SS after the Thu number.

1st full week for ends at $179,104,728. Shd reach $230M range after 2nd wknd. Breaking $300M domestic seems a good bet.

I'd bet the under even though I respect Gitesh a decent amount.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Gitesh is thinking 51M for SS after the Thu number.

1st full week for ends at $179,104,728. Shd reach $230M range after 2nd wknd. Breaking $300M domestic seems a good bet.

This is good then, m thinking he probably seeing good morning/afternoon tracking enable to squad that out.

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

I'd bet the under even though I respect Gitesh a decent amount.

Yeah me too. 75% Fri bump will take it to 48-49M. That's the most I see it doing.

18 minutes ago, RichWS said:

If I had the money, I'd fly around the country to take our young posters to R-rated films. Every movie would be followed by a two-hour dinner during which I endlessly rant about how cruel adult life can be. 

You just said that you'd take teenagers that you've met on the internet out to dinner and movie.

That joke wrote itself.