grim22

Labor Day Weekend Thread | 4 day #s - DB 19.5M, SS 12.8M, Pete 8.5M, Kubo 6.5M, SP 6M, Bad Moms 6M, War Dogs 6M, LBO 5.9M, Morgan 2.4M

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Ah yes, the sweet smell of a theater being occupied by nothing but a teen who figured out nobody's going to any of those films this weekend and took the chance to take his horny girlfriend there for... studying purposes.

Hate when that happens, and you have to confront them. 

No jokd, (I may have told this already some months ago) there were only 2 maybe 18 year olds in Zoolander 2 and I had to get a manager cause I had no idea what to say when I walked in on her giving him a handjob.

"um... put that back in your pants?" Anyways, my manager just told them to leave.

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Hate when that happens, and you have to confront them. 

No jokd, (I may have told this already some months ago) there were only 2 maybe 18 year olds in Zoolander 2 and I had to get a manager cause I had no idea what to say when I walked in on her giving him a handjob.

"um... put that back in your pants?" Anyways, my manager just told them to leave.

Why didn't you leave them alone?