Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blankments

The Bye Bye Man | Stacy Title | January 13, 2017

Recommended Posts

LMAO THE RERATING FOR THIS.

 

I assumed it would stay R, but now they created the longest fucking rating description ever:

 

Rated PG-13 for terror, horror violence, bloody images, sexual content, thematic elements, partial nudity, some language and teen drinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2016 at 10:45 AM, Jayhawk said:

The trailer is truly one of the worst I've ever seen for a "major" release.

agreed 

I hate the line "Do not think or do not say the bye bye man" by saying that line they are breaking the rule. What a dumb premise.  How did the Bye Bye Man first appear? If no one knew he existed how did someone come up with the bye bye man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2016 at 10:17 PM, filmlover said:

The trailer for this got laughed off the screen before Passengers tonight.

 

On 12/28/2016 at 10:44 AM, Boxofficerules said:

I witnessed this trailer getting booed!

 

On 12/28/2016 at 10:45 AM, Jayhawk said:

The trailer is truly one of the worst I've ever seen for a "major" release.

 

On 12/28/2016 at 0:39 PM, Boxofficerules said:

The horrible reaction to the trailer is probably why they have edited down to PG13, they know it's a stinker.

 

Really?? I wasn't aware of this negative reaction to the trailer. I've seen it before but I had no reaction either way. I have to watch it again to see what's got people unanimously slamming it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

This looks bad. Just when I think the horror genre couldn't slip any further. 

 

What's your take on James Wan's movies? Specifically the Conjuring/Warren franchise?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

 

What's your take on James Wan's movies? Specifically the Conjuring/Warren franchise?

 

Really like The Conjuring. The best mainstream horror movie of recent years. I appreciated how it managed to build up the horror. I also enjoyed the sequel. 

 

In general, I'm a fan of Wan (I enjoy the first Insidious, the sequel not so much, as well Saw, Death Sentence is pretty good as well), and am very interested to see what he brings to Aquaman. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

 

Really like The Conjuring. The best mainstream horror movie of recent years. I appreciated how it managed to build up the horror. I also enjoyed the sequel. 

 

In general, I'm a fan of Wan (I enjoy the first Insidious, the sequel not so much, as well Saw, Death Sentence is pretty good as well), and am very interested to see what he brings to Aquaman. 

 

My feelings exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.