1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

In a way

As OT...

Reveal hidden contents

:unsure: 

Sorry, that genuinely sucks. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Really good for all three of the openers. The preview number for Doctor Strange got me more excited than I should have been, but a $32.6 million Friday is great for a non-sequel.

I think we've been spoiled with a lot of the bigger openings for super hero movies lately lol 

10 minutes ago, Nova said:

I think we've been spoiled with a lot of the bigger openings for super hero movies lately lol 

Yeah, it's kind of crazy that Strange will have the second-lowest CBM opening this year. And people still talk about superhero fatigue? Give me a break.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Anyone know if there is a noticeable Election Day effect during presidential races on the BO?

For kids movies, it's a definite. 2014 had Alexander and Book of Life getting big boosts, and 2012 had Wreck-it Ralph and Hotel Transylvania (Also Here Comes the Boom, but I don't think that was a kids movie). This bodes well for Trolls.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

Yeah, it's kind of crazy that Strange will have the second-lowest CBM opening this year. And people still talk about superhero fatigue? Give me a break.

I have a feeling there are alot of people, like me, who only go to the theater for superhero movies and Star Wars.

• Like 3

While the Avengers has probably peaked, interest in the solo characters hasn't gone away.

The only solo character origin story from MCU with a bigger OW than Strange was Iron Man, even after adjusting for inflation.

Edited by grey ghost