kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

I've always wanted to post this somewhere: here's probably the simplest possible organization of the Fox X-Men timeline, the way I see it.

Old Timeline

First Class

Origins: Wolverine

X-Men, X2, and The Last Stand

The Wolverine

Days of Future Past 

New Timeline

PAST: Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix

PRESENT: Deadpool 1&2, [Legion/The Gifted ???], and The New Mutants

FUTURE: Logan

Of course, it all doesn't exactly line up, but pretend like it does. 

From what little we know so far about this new film: it would be easier for it to start off in this universe before jumping into the MCU. Interestingly, it'll be handled completely by Marvel Studios and not by Donner, Kinberg, etc.

Grace Randolph, who is like...90 percent wrong most of the time, says that an actor who's character was done dirty in previous movies in in talks for this one.

And I know Grace is full of crap. Several directors have directly called her out on Twitter for being full of crap about their projects 

But please, please let her be right and if she is please have it be Cyclops. He's so awesome and he's been a third wheel in the movies for literally decades. He's the Captain America of the X-Men and has always been sidelined. James Marsden also is so good and has also been so sidelined too.

FKDvl8PWYAEbELB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Likely is just an oversight, but The Wrap is claiming Deadpool 3 ends Phase 5, which would imply either Kang Dynasty is the start of Phase 6 or now Kang Dynasty is after Fantastic Four 

https://www.thewrap.com/marvel-movies-shows-phase-5/

Isn't F4 coming out in February 2025, while KD is May 2025?

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Likely is just an oversight, but The Wrap is claiming Deadpool 3 ends Phase 5, which would imply either Kang Dynasty is the start of Phase 6 or now Kang Dynasty is after Fantastic Four 

https://www.thewrap.com/marvel-movies-shows-phase-5/

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Isn't F4 coming out in February 2025, while KD is May 2025?

2 hours ago, Verrows said:

KD is coming out after FF.

25 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

It is Umberto so he could just be wrong and forgot Kang was on the schedule. 

We've known that FF is the start of Phase 6. Thunderbolts was originally the last film of Phase 5 but then they shifted the scheduled to include Deadpool 3. 

DP3 - Nov. 24'
FF - Feb. 25'
KD - May. 25'

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XXR of the Galaxy said:

We've known that FF is the start of Phase 6. Thunderbolts was originally the last film of Phase 5 but then they shifted the scheduled to include Deadpool 3. 

Well no. It was still Deadpool, the slot was still open, they just didn't announce it. My guess is it was gonna be but they were hammering out the deal with Jackman to return and didn't want to announce it till they could 100 percent say he's back.

The day these guys admit they're juicing and stop saying this BS is gonna be a day of celebration at this point. If he's actually on 8,000 calories a day, he's gonna look like the Whale by the time they start shooting, there was no need for him to say anything about how much chicken rice & brocolli he consumes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TMP said:

The day these guys admit they're juicing and stop saying this BS is gonna be a day of celebration at this point. If he's actually on 8,000 calories a day, he's gonna look like the Whale by the time they start shooting, there was no need for him to say anything about how much chicken rice & brocolli he consumes. 

I mean steroids don't change the need for exercise. What steroids mainly do is just reduce the time to wait and heal up between workouts, you do still need to eat more and exercise to actually bulk up, steroids just reduce the timeframe

13 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I mean steroids don't change the need for exercise. What steroids mainly do is just reduce the time to wait and heal up between workouts, you do still need to eat more and exercise to actually bulk up, steroids just reduce the timeframe

They also let you gain a level of mass that otherwise wouldn't be physiologically possible for a 54 year old man to gain, no-one's saying he's not working out but the fact that he keeps attributing this to nothing but chicken and fish is so beyond lame when he could have just said nothing at all

• Like 1

I am betting the Wolvie being in this is going to going to be used to help kickstart the X men n the MCU. I have no doubt the X Men will be moved up on the schudule, given the MCU needs a shot in the arm.