kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

19 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Deadpool Joker record talk just made me realise, if Zasie Beetz returns in this, she would be in the two highest grossing R-rated movies of all time. Possibly top 3 if she's returning in Joker 2 too, but I think that's less likely.

she was confirmed for joker 2 in august

23 hours ago, Factcheck said:

Nope, Cap4 will be a paranoid thriller & grounded movie confirmed by director Julius Onah.

Because filmmakers and actors never lie, right?  That is, in fact, what they do for a living... 

And that's what the process of movies do -- convince you to believe in a fictional reality.   

Paul Rudd: "It's all rumor, man..."  

Edited by Macleod

23 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Because filmmakers and actors never lie, right?  That is, in fact, what they do for a living... 

And that's what the process of movies do -- convince you to believe in a fictional reality.   

Paul Rudd: "It's all rumor, man..."  

Director is not lying here. He just gave some tidbits about Cap4 that what type of movie we should expect. Bruce Banner won't appear in Cap4 is just my guess as I don't think it would make sense for Bruce Banner to have a big role in a paranoid thriller. And also Bruce has left earth in She-Hulk or might leave as I haven't yet watched She-Hulk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, eddyxx said:

Fucking up a Deadpool/Wolverine team up would be like fucking up a Batman/Superman movie. It prints money, who could possibly fuck up those concepts?!!?

Yep, the latter has already happened...so of course the world proves it's possible!  😁

On 9/28/2022 at 8:30 AM, Factcheck said:

Nope, Cap4 will be a paranoid thriller & grounded movie confirmed by director Julius Onah.

They did very well with "Winter Soldier" using that formula.

I wonder fi the Hate Monger might show up.Obvious villian since the new Cap being Afro American will be a major theme.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:34 AM, Hatebox said:

Yes, I doubt this collaboration would exist if Jackman's post Logan career hadn't floundered (Showman notwithstanding).

On Screen.

On Stage he is doing fine, just has very sucessful run on Broadway in his revival of "The Music Man".