kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:
  Hide contents

Seeing the leak as "Deadpool and Friend" (singular?) I think "Deadpool and Friends" will be the final title. Honestly I think that's kind of a lame title and that best title would just literally be "Deadpool 3" but whatever

Yeah, there's no way they'd come up with something that awful.

1 hour ago, Mad Max007 said:

Hope the teaser/trailer delivers big time. They need the whole "CBMs are dead" crowd somewhat back.

I've said this a bunch of times, but Deadpool is an institution all on his own, like Batman and Spider-Man. Even if the franchise surrounding him falters, he can still thrive. His movies are also very distinct from the usual cape fare, so that crowd will likely make an exception here.

5 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

That title might be fake as there's a preview for the Superbowl teaser where the VO names the movie as 

Reveal hidden contents

We'll find out soon enough anyway

I've seen that supposed preview, and it's a complete fake. It reuses a lot of shots from previous movies. The final message doesn't even make sense, at it implies the preview would be out last week or a few days ago.

3 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I've said this a bunch of times, but Deadpool is an institution all on his own, like Batman and Spider-Man. Even if the franchise surrounding him falters, he can still thrive. His movies are also very distinct from the usual cape fare, so that crowd will likely make an exception here.

Been saying that. The GA sees  Deadpool as separate. That trailer/TV spot is going to explode with the casuals tomorrow.  Awareness is going to skyrocket. 

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

BadOlCatSylvester is one of the most accurate users on this entire forum, on par with Legion Again, so I REALLY hope he is correct in his optimism about Deadpool 3

I'm not sure you picked the right hill to die on, buddy. :sparta:

Edited by BadOlCatSylvester
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I hope it does insane business but I think it's gonna have a bad OW like GOTG 3. And so I am preparing people for when that happens.

Thanks for looking out for us.   Maybe we could just wait until the marketing starts you know tomorrow and what the buzz is  and how the GA responds to it which I have said many times they are smart enough and see Deadpool  as different. Like Bad Cat said in the earlier post. 

If they want to make it clear from the title that Wolverine is a major character (not sure why that would be necessary, but whatever), then just give the movie a wacky subtitle like ‘Adamantium Boogaloo.’ Or hell, just go with ‘I Will Always Love Hugh.’