kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

6 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

Considering the state of legacy media, maybe RT should rethink the top critics.

Why? I would bet that legacy medis critics still have a much bigger readership then the indvidual bloggers.

Problem with Geekdom is it thinks it is on the verge of taking over the world. It's not.

20 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Why? I would bet that legacy medis critics still have a much bigger readership then the indvidual bloggers.

Problem with Geekdom is it thinks it is on the verge of taking over the world. It's not.

I'm much more likely to listen to a critic from legacy media because editors are less likely to select a specific writer for a review of a specific film. For example, Polygon publishes film reviews from several different people, and I can't know, as a reader, why they chose the specific critic for the specific review.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I'm much more likely to listen to a critic from legacy media because editors are less likely to select a specific writer for a review of a specific film. For example, Polygon publishes film reviews from several different people, and I can't know, as a reader, why they chose the specific critic for the specific review.

And at the writers for legacy media at least have some skill at writing..something a lot of the bloggers don;t have.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 5:28 PM, Joyous Legion said:

I mean, it is still pretty hurt by all the poorly received movies recently, and it might not even beat Gotg3 by 20% DOM so I dunno about “absolutely demolish”

Hey now it has a chance to beat it by like 50% DOM, so yes it's gonna demolish GOTG 3

21 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Hey now it has a chance to beat it by like 50% DOM, so yes it's gonna demolish GOTG 3

Dude, why do you always do this to yourself. Do you know what “might” means 😛  

Edited by Joyous Legion

This was really just Cameos: The Movie. 

take all the cameos away and it doesn’t have much going for it. 

the deadpool shtick feels like it’s been done enough now.

Edited by Avatree
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

December 2021: Marvel multiverse movie defeats a Disney remake for the biggest OW of the month

July 2024: Marvel multiverse movie defeats a Disney remake for the biggest OW of the month

No Way Home didn’t defeat a remake