75Live

Weekend Thread | est. DS 43 | Trolls 35 | Arrival 24 | Alm.X-Mas 15.56 | Hacksaw 10.77 | Account. 4.57 |

8 minutes ago, Blankments said:

The movie doesn't start for a half hour but I'm already mad as hell and want to see Arrival again. How the fuck do I get stuck with the shittiest seat when I arrive 50 min before the show and (more importantly) organize the FUCKING outing for my friends?

Jesus Christ like I am absolutely enraged for some reason and incredibly unhappy about this and I don't know why I have such intensity toward this

Villenueve and Amy. Their power.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Jack Reacher is quietly sitting at $54m domestic but it's WW isn't as great. Has Tom's star power globally finally fallen off? Last Jack Reacher? I mean, it's not going to lose money.

Inferno, the domestic # is unfairly bad, it's a fun movie, WW will carry if for Sony so it's not going to lose money either but it's likely the last. I'd have loved to see Lost Symbol.

Dr. Strange continues to rock Marvel Studios winning streak!! Well done Mister Doctor! 

I'm not sure Cruise has lost his draw power per se, but it's not looking great. Should finish above $170M ww though so that's OK.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blankments said:

The movie doesn't start for a half hour but I'm already mad as hell and want to see Arrival again. How the fuck do I get stuck with the shittiest seat when I arrive 50 min before the show and (more importantly) organize the FUCKING outing for my friends?

Jesus Christ like I am absolutely enraged for some reason and incredibly unhappy about this and I don't know why I have such intensity toward this

Sometimes a day is simply... mehl (like mine today)

Still have as much fun as possible, who knows, maybe your mood gets a little uplift later on?

29 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I can't believe i've been visiting this site for five fucking years. really putting some damn perspective on life and shit.

I occasionally will see a film's title and not realize how "old" it is and then go "how long have I been doing this?" lol Shrek 2 seems like eons ago. 

• Like 1

Solid weekend! Holds are fantastic! Great debuts for Arrival, and Almost Christmas. Arrival should make north of $75 million domestic. Almost Christmas should make $45-$50 million domestic. Strange should end its run with $225 million, Trolls should end its run with $150 million, and Hacksaw Ridge should make $50-$55 million. November 2016 could be the best November in years! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I can't believe i've been visiting this site for five fucking years. really putting some damn perspective on life and shit.

Yeah same for me actually. 

• Like 2

if you count BOM it's nearly 8 years for me. sad. checked up one of my first posts here. about BOM members who hadn't joined this forum yet. good to see i'm still a prick today.

On 11/9/2011 at 6:23 PM, CoolioD1 said:

I assume that Lordmandeep and DJM haven't joined the forum yet? I hope they do since I want to test out that "ignore user" feature.

• Like 9