CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Momoa said he had some "good news" from Warner Bros. & Legendary coming, so I guess that confirms that WB is distributing this

actually this is something totally unrelated. he just got cast as Gengar in the Detective Gengar movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Momoa said he had some "good news" from Warner Bros. & Legendary coming, so I guess that confirms that WB is distributing this

After Pikachu and Godzilla, it would make perfect sense for this ex couple to get together again. 

And correct me if im wrong but I read from either Variety or THR or Deadline that they’re nearing a new deal.

Just now, JGAR4LIFE said:

After Pikachu and Godzilla, it would make perfect sense for this ex couple to get together again. 

And correct me if im wrong but I read from either Variety or THR or Deadline that they’re nearing a new deal.

Universal is gonna feel pretty bad about cutting ties with Legendary on Pikachu when that makes the money it's gonna make :L

Granted, they'll end up losing most of it when Dune flops, but it'll be worth it.

if we're being serious pound for pound talent of the actors the best cast ever is probably Towering Inferno or one of those bullshit disaster movies from around that time. none of them were that good and the actors in all of them are giving like 40% but man look at all those names on the poster!