Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti and The Panda Present: THE FIFTH ANNUAL BOFFY AWARDS! La La Land, Arrival, and Zootopia Lead the Pack!

1 hour ago, Matrix4You said:

i think Hunt for the Wilderpeople could qualified as foreign film

It's Foreign Language, not foreign film. 

Snowpiercer would not quailfy here despite being a foreign production. Passion of the Christ would qualify despite being a Hollywood production. 

• Like 2

On 19/02/2017 at 8:01 PM, The Panda said:

Tabulations would be hard to give.  Since it was preferential, I have the straight ballot, and then I only did the run offs until a movie was over 50% of the vote (as at that point I'd be wasting my time to keep going as the winner was decided).

That makes sense. Not sure how hard this is to do and like if it's too complicated like oh well. But Sasha Stone from awardsdaily runs a simulated oscar ballot each year, and how she displays it is like she displays the original allocation and then like each redistributed result until a winner is determined. Like each column is an iteration and the movies are in rows. Not sure how hard that is to do...