FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread (Dec-30-Jan 2nd) 3/4-day #s R1 49.5m/64.3m, Sing 42.8m/56.4m, Pass 16.15m/20.7m, Moana 10.97m/14.3m, WH 10.6m/13m, Fences 10m/12.7m

38 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

You must not have watched the same movie I did. 

Without getting into spoiler territory, I'd say he might have the best character arc in the film. It's incredibly powerful. 

I watched it 5 times here in Singapore. Lol. Jiang Wen has better performance in his other films.

Ps: i kept all my ticket stubs. If you want to see..

Edited by TigerPaw
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

I watched it 5 times here in Singapore. Lol. Jiang Wen has better in his other films.

Ps: i kept all my ticket stubs. If you want to see..

Singapore is on my bucket list. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TigerPaw said:

As a huge fan of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen, followed and watched most of their movies. Donnie is consistent, very similar to his Wuxia/Bodyguards and Assasin's performance. And very impressive considering he does not have alot to work with.

But jiang wen is quite disappointing..he did not do anything memorable. 

I loved both, but I want a mug or... with Baze Malbus. Or both of them. He radiated a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Baumer said:

@DeeCee please tag me when you post your thoughts on passengers. I'm very curious as to what you think about it

@Christmas Baumer

You were right. I loved it. Everything worked for me. 

@Grand Moff Tele

I thought the ship design was well thought out. Especially a certain detail from the first shot. 

Spoiler

The shield.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SWXII said:

Singapore is on my bucket list. 

That's one I've done. Went to the Grand Prix. Saw The Killers(great), Rihanna(not good, left early) and Prisoners. 

• Like 1