grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

On 10/13/2022 at 5:42 PM, Jeight said:

Aquaman should not be the quality the dceu should be striving towards.  They need great critically reception and box office.  Tss and WW should be the goals,  not aquaman

THE SUICIDE SQUAD was great, but look at what happened to it. 😭

Edited by kayumanggi

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

THE SUICIDE SQUAD was great, but look at what happened to it. 😭

The Suicide Squad got saddled with an HBO Max release, an R-Rating that limited what audiences could see it, and suffered from the bad reception of the first movie

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

When's the actual review embargo for this dropping? Seeing it on Wednesday morning, absolutely no clue if I'll like it or not.

Think it’s Tuesday at like 4pm someone mentioned a few pages back I think. 

17 hours ago, John Marston said:

main draw for this movie for me is Pierce Brosnan as Dr Fate. Surprised it took so long for him to be cast in one of these superhero movies

Hollywood gave him the Adam West treatment after Craig's grittier, darker Bond took off, so it's great to see him not just back in a blockbuster but playing a superhero at that.

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I enjoyed The Suicide Squad, but I can see why it wasn't very popular with audiences. It's just such a weird movie, it starts off with a bang but then loses steam until the third act. I still don't know how Gunn and WB let Margot Harley have such less screen time.

I don't think her screentime in TSS was less than in the original film (well, the final theatrical cut made by the trailer company anyway). The sequel used her very effectively.

I just think Robbie's version of the character skews younger in appeal so appearing in TWO R-rated films wasn't the best choice on her (and WB's) part.

Edited by Spidey Freak