kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Guys just ignore that negative ---- Dudalb. He’s a pseudo-intellectual who knows absolutely nothing. He was wrong about every facet of the pandemic, he’ll be wrong about the Russian/Ukraine conflict too.

And what do you think will happen in the Russian invasion of Ukarine.?

It's getting worse and worse.

I wonder if you ever pay any attention to the news.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Villain Legion said:

Source? This seems pretty surprising honestly, was thinking like 140-155

https://lrmonline.com/news/doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-runtime-revealed/

cineworld UK apparently. but awaiting full confirmation. Looks like they are going for fast pace like the 1st one. Whatever cameos there wil be - will be there for a few minutes.

Edited by Halba
  • Like 1

Maybe they cut a lot of things after the initial test screenings and realized that just cutting superfluous things is sometimes enough to make a meh/decent movie into a great one.

Edited by Daxtreme

Brief cuts from the interviews with Raimi and Cumberbatch.

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Will Be ‘On The Level Of No Way Home’, Says Benedict Cumberbatch – Exclusive Images | Movies | Empire (empireonline.com)

Most important part:

Beyond the chaos, carnage, and Chavez of it all, though, Multiverse Of Madness is a Doctor Strange story through and through – one that will drill down right into the character’s core. “There’s a lot of reckoning,” says Cumberbatch. “And a lot of self-discovery. Strange is almost a stranger to himself before this film unfolds and reveals what, essentially, is in his nature, that he then has to either confront or resist or fall into or become.” The answers to the questions of who Strange really is, won’t have easy answers. “There are some very bold ideas, and some extraordinary tests of Strange and encounters,” Cumberbatch continues. “There are some very unexpected conclusions.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 12:01 AM, KnucklesXXR said:

130 minutes would be shorter than Shang Chi. I don't see it. 

Well I was wrong, as EmpireCity has confirmed it's right around there. As long as it's coherent/epic, it could get a lot of repeat views. He also confirmed tickets go on sale April 6th. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

Well I was wrong, as EmpireCity has confirmed it's right around there. As long as it's coherent/epic, it could get a lot of repeat views. He also confirmed tickets go on sale April 6th. 

4 minutes longer than Sonic II would be 126 minutes

It's one of the shortest MCU movies 

I'm very curious because it's hard to see so many things working in such short time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

4 minutes longer than Sonic II would be 126 minutes

It's one of the shortest MCU movies 

I'm very curious because it's hard to see so many things working in such short time.

I don't know. Sam Raimi is not known for making 3 hour movies like the Russo Brothers are since he's a quality director, when he is not force to make stories like Oz the Great and Powerful and Spider-Man 3, the latter more-so blamed on Sony.

So, considering that Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness is the same runtime in between Sam Raimi's first two Spider-Man movies (each 121 minutes and 129 minutes long), it makes sense that Multiverse of Madness IS indeed Sam Raimi's movie as the recent trailer promised it would be when it said in the title card in big bold letters "FROM DIRECTOR SAM RAIMI" like how the final trailer for Eternals highlighted the fact that it WAS and still IS Chloe Zhao's movie as promised when it said in the title card in big bold letters "FROM ACADEMY AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR CHLOE ZHAO."

That being said, @EmpireCity, how do you know this movie is indeed 126 minutes long as you claimed to have heard? Do you have people at Disney telling you this? Or is this what people close to the final stages of production in the movie are telling you right now?