kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

2 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

You're not a mod, just don't engage with what you don't want to instead of gatekeeping

Thats true, but at this point you and some others are basting balls, this is a thread about doctor strange only so you should only talk about that anything else like mcu policy,directors vision etc etc is irelevant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Thats true, but at this point you and some others are basting balls, this is a thread about doctor strange only so you should only talk about that anything else like mcu policy,directors vision etc etc is irelevant.

LOL 

So.. talking about the art of Dr. Strange is not allowed... in the thread... of Dr. Strange...? We can't talk about the people who made a movie in a movie thread?

What gatekeeping lmfao. Put me on Ignore, then

1 minute ago, AnotherDayAnotherDollar said:

Eternals was undoubtedly a misfire. We can talk about the reasons as to why, but it was panned by critics and it lost money at the BO.

Not the much though. It just came a little short of breaking even.

No Marvel fanboy here...you should hear what I have to say about Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.....but Eternals is the first MCU film not to make a profit.

4 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Raimi's quote is how it has to work here. This is not some standalone movie that you can go crazy with, its presumably a big piece of the overall story and needs to fit in with that. 

Its ... its almost like ...

... this movie could be a part of some Cinematic Universe ...

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 2
  • ...wtf 1

23 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Raimi's quote is how it has to work here. This is not some standalone movie that you can go crazy with, its presumably a big piece of the overall story and needs to fit in with that. 

Yes, that's why I posted. It's almost as if... this was all from the same interview! 

7 minutes ago, MultiverseXXR said:

You know that this is an extraordinarily ironic statement coming from you, right? 

Just letting you and everybody else know that Nash has seen a one month suspension and I really prefer if everybody move on from this. This is all water under the bridge at this point and we shouldn’t dwell on this any further, especially when the other party can’t respond

• Like 1

Just now, Eric is a furry said:

Just letting you and everybody else know that Nash has seen a one month suspension and I really prefer if everybody move on from this. This is all water under the bridge at this point and we shouldn’t dwell on this any further, especially when the other party can’t respond

Gotcha. I will disappear from this like Edward Norton from the MCU...

• Haha 6