kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

It's spoiler free, so save to watch.

Anyone know these 2? Would like a reference, what are there other reactions like?

I stumbled upon that video while explicitly using YouTube in private mode to not see any Marvel stuff... lol

From Tomorrow :)

4 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

it's gonna do bonkers OS easy over L&T and unless BP2 does really good OS it's gonna be top earner easy

Domestically. OS it’s plausible but I can see L&T outdo it. I think this one despite the empty market will be a bit more frontloaded similar to CACW/IM3.

2 hours ago, poweranimals said:

So when does the RT embargo lift?

9/8 AM EST/CST

30 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

That's called My Hero Academia

First three seasons, solid fire but hasn’t been able to keep the momentum with me after Season 4 sadly.

LOL that title. Reactions are nothing like Eternals which got about 60% "boring af" reactions and 40% "still processing" reactions. MoM got neither of that. It's called thrilling and people know exactly what they liked and what they didn't, none of that "processing" vague shit that they throw when they don't like something but are afraid to say it. 

MoM is exactly what they said it would be before Raimi joined in - a horror. Now it's Raimi horror so definitely a better thing than Derrikson horror. Not for everyone but as others said, MCU has to take risks to stay relevant. Frankly, I would be worried if this got unanimous praise cause that would mean cookie cutter. You can't do cookie cutter madness. 

Plus Olsen is praised so all is good in my book. Exactly what I expected. Bring on the boxoffice.

• Like 2